Flipflop and others

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Flipflop and others

Postby Holland » Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm

You and I have never had a cross word but I'm asking you to be a little more chivalrous towards the sometimes intentionally annoying females(fs) on the board. Women are a pain in the ass but part of the cost/privilege of having a penis is to deal with them like a gentleman.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Re: Flipflop and others

Postby Aryan » Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Looks like you clicked "New Topic" instead of Private Message"
The battlefield is the only proper school of the surgeon
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Uh oh. His shadowy internet gang, that may or may not exist, has gone rogue.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Somebody call Sheriff Kurt, there's a gonna be a shootout on down to the Flipflop and others thread! I'll queue up the theme to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
Last edited by MJK on Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Jaeger is beating his chest about how PC and woman friendly he is and now the louchest dilettante legend in his own lunchtime lothario on the board is lecturing flipflop "and others" about being a gentleman. Trippy shit man.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jäeger » Sat May 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm not exactly PC, but I've always been down with the bitches. They're some of my favourite people
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby nowonmai » Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Jäeger wrote:I'm not exactly PC, but I've always been down with the bitches. They're some of my favourite people

I don't doubt it. It's the sudden wearing of it loudly on your sleeve that is curious.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Dr. V » Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

MJK wrote:Somebody call Sheriff Kurt, there's a gonna be a shootout on down to the Flipflop and others thread! I'll queue up the theme to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

Oh - Do we have to?

I was planning on a nice night in with a bottle of decent vino and a box set of Supernatural
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby MJK » Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Wine goes well with anything, even flamegun showdowns on the dusty streets of the BFC. The boxed set of 'Supernatural'-I'm just going to pretend that I didn't see that in your post.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Naw, I am making Hazelnut brittle for Sunday.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Woodsman » Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Hazelnut brittle...sweet treat?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 am

Forsooth, gentles one and all, honor the ladies this year, or at least be nice to yer Moms, why don'cha?
For example:
Since strawberries are in season, i am making my 89-year-old mother some fresh strawberry freezer jam for Mother's Day, to be used as the centerpiece for breakfast.
We will have fresh-squeezed orange juice, honest English-cut country ham, scratch-made "cat-head" biscuits, low-yolk scrambled eggs (four whites, two yolks, Mom's still on about cholesterol, although see next entry), fresh butter from the local Mennonite community (her favorite), and the strawberry freezer jam. All of it served at table bedecked with linen napery, silver, and crystal stemware set up in her greenhouse.

I figger this beats hell out of the usual potted plant and a card, hah?
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun May 13, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Holland, I take it you've nailed her then?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Sun May 13, 2012 2:59 am

flipflop wrote:Hi Holland, I take it you've nailed her then?

Cheers

Oh come on. A man asking...not commanding....that women be talked to with at least enough respect so as not to be vulgar does not mean anything more that what he asked.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Sun May 13, 2012 3:35 am

Fuck me, not you too? Listen, she started on my case, she's been bang at it for two/three days now. I don't care if someone is male or female, they gob off here at me they get it back with interest - that's non-discriminatory. She screams 'equality' or usually more, here at every turn. I'm an equal opportunity flame cunt, but no, now here comes the 'chivalry' cavalry. She herself fucking sneers at that bullshit 24/7 here, you fucking dupes.

You're on a guilt trip Kurt because it was you who entered Pelton's throne room to petition that the person FS now stooges for so vigourously be banned. Pelton, too engrossed with reading Ronbo's blog, searching to beat that writer's block, waved you away in the affirmative, and the two shrews now baying for the Head of Flipflop have been in full battledress since, and now they're off. They both think I'm the reason the Mother Superior got fragged.

What I'm saying is, she stops - I fucking stop, that or ban my ass, I'm not fucking bothered either way

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe