they're kicking me out! Jew-K and emrikkka here i come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

they're kicking me out! Jew-K and emrikkka here i come

Postby Fansy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:42 pm

as of like 3 months ago i havent had a visa or anything, the internal security police just been processing my residency permit application and saying "we'll let you know when it's done." we were planning to stay here at least 2 more months to finish all our immigration stuff on both sides of the world. but after dropping by the compound today to get the weekly update on my residency, they informed us that my application got rejected! oooooooo headshot! and by none other than their infamous intelligence service. so although we did manage to get our marriage officially recognized (with the gov. certified islamic contract booklet and my name written permanently in her national identification card etc etc all that jazz), it seems that i will not be awarded any further visa nor residency this visit. personally i think they just wanted me out of the country before the elections and everything else going on, but the security police couldn't really give us any answers why i flunked cause apparently the intelligence services decisions are too far over their heads for them to be able to request further info or do or offer us anything. so it seemeth God hath spoken and now we are left only to implementeth His will.

i got about a week or so they say to exit the country, and so we are headed back in the UK for a few weeks to a few months (and then later back to the US). and i plan to hit some of you up who might be in Englund during the upcoming months. the whole situation sorta sucks especially being all the sudden and without any info or appeals process. at the same time i think my visit worked out to be an 8-9 month stay on 4 months worth of tourist visas. which is more than i shoulda been allowed (and more than i expected) anyways, so with that, and many other things that happened to go well for us, i can't complain too much and really mean it.

plus holy shit i am so sick of vpns and filters and slow ass internet. and not being able to wear shorts comfortably outside. the latter i guess still being a problem for the foreseeable future because of shitbird UK weather. in the end i'll probably end up complaining way more about the UK over the next month or so than i did about iran during the entirety of this visit. so, a shout-out to the West at large, i'll be seeing you soon you corrupt jew-loving homosexual great-satan-worshipping infidels! and i can't fukn wait. w00t!
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: they're kicking me out! Jew-K and emrikkka here i come

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:47 pm

It's alright, the UK is used to receiving rejects from third world toilets and tin pot dictatorships. Ideally you should train as a journalist and then spend the rest of your life living in peace and security while writing about how awful the UK is compared to the wonderful, rich and vibrant heritage that rejected you in the first place.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 am

nowonmai wrote:It's alright, the UK is used to receiving rejects from third world toilets and tin pot dictatorships. Ideally you should train as a journalist and then spend the rest of your life living in peace and security while writing about how awful the UK is compared to the wonderful, rich and vibrant heritage that rejected you in the first place.

Or he could drive a mini cab.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Fansy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 am

in the UK i plan to remain unemployed and just siphon off resources as i can if that's ok.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Doesn't everyone do that?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Woodsman wrote:Doesn't everyone do that?

everyone in Parliament seems to think so
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Fansy wrote:in the UK i plan to remain unemployed and just siphon off resources as i can if that's ok.

If you can convincingly claim Iranian heritage then the BBC will employ you as a comedian, even if you're totally unfunny. Failing that, you can set up media contacts and become a bien pensant talking head when the war of liberation from the mad mullahs kicks off.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:24 pm

nowonmai wrote:when the war of liberation from the mad mullahs kicks off.

Inshallah
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm

coldharvest wrote:

Inshallah

It's like a low frequency hum, you can feel it but you can't hear it. Persians are too intelligent and cultured to submit for another generation. The old man is scared and well he might be.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 pm

The Winnowing Winds
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Fansy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:38 am

nowonmai wrote:
coldharvest wrote:

Inshallah

Persians are too intelligent and cultured to submit for another generation.

lol culturally the government and the people are very similar regardless of religiosity. the day-to-day oppression has nothing to do with police or security forces or government presence. iranian citizens unfailing obeisance to their conservative social conventions are what keeps everyone in line and what keeps everyone down. the government just rides in the wake of that giant, ineffable set of self-contradictory standards and expectations - and benefits from it. iranians could "liberate" themselves from mullahs just like they "liberated" themselves from the shah, but their main problem is a backwards ass social system and mindset that has served and will continue to serve them as a better prison and oppressor than any government-related activities.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Fansy wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
coldharvest wrote:

Inshallah

Persians are too intelligent and cultured to submit for another generation.

lol culturally the government and the people are very similar regardless of religiosity. the day-to-day oppression has nothing to do with police or security forces or government presence. iranian citizens unfailing obeisance to their conservative social conventions are what keeps everyone in line and what keeps everyone down. the government just rides in the wake of that giant, ineffable set of self-contradictory standards and expectations - and benefits from it. iranians could "liberate" themselves from mullahs just like they "liberated" themselves from the shah, but their main problem is a backwards ass social system and mindset that has served and will continue to serve them as a better prison and oppressor than any government-related activities.

Rubbish (in bold). Try telling that to Neda. You're giving a giant pass to a dictatorial violent police state with your teenage witterings. Which side of history do you want to be on, remember the internet is forever.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

you're incoherent. or are you ironically playing the role of armchair expert. either way i've had to live here, twice, and thats my opinion. now go sit and spin.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

prince among men

Postby el3so » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

So which of these places has the best pot IYO? As always, good luck in your continued quest for free money, the truth and marital bliss.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby nowonmai » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Fansy wrote:you're incoherent. or are you ironically playing the role of armchair expert. either way i've had to live here, twice, and thats my opinion. now go sit and spin.

I've lived here so there ner ner ner ner ner.

Is that all you've got or are you just frightened of dying in Evin next time you 'have to live there'? Who compels you to do such a thing by the way?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe