Now that I am married to a black woman

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Now that I am married to a black woman

Postby Kurt » Thu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm

I can finally say this:

Tyler Perry is fucking awful.

Its not a "black thing" it just sucks. I swear to fucking god that if Tyler Perry had a whipe and a plantation black people would complain about white people objecting to his slave ownership as "not understanding the culture".

My wife knows I married her for love and also for the power it has given me to criticize everything about Tyler Perry.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Now that I am married to a black woman

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Congrats dude!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

Let me guess:

1) there is a stack of 15 magazines on black women's hair on your coffee table.

2) she has a friend that deliberately shakes her ass in your presence as she leaves the room.

3) different friend explicitly declares that at least she lets her womanizing boyfriend fuck her in HER ass.

4) forced to listen to "world" music first thing in the morning...if you're lucky it's reggae.
Sri Lanky

Postby Kurt » Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Let me guess:

1) there is a stack of 15 magazines on black women's hair on your coffee table.

2) she has a friend that deliberately shakes her ass in your presence as she leaves the room.

3) different friend explicitly declares that at least she lets her womanizing boyfriend fuck her in HER ass.

4) forced to listen to "world" music first thing in the morning...if you're lucky it's reggae.

Nope except pretty close on the hair thing. Black women do not own shampoo. Its too important a task to leave washing of hair to the owner.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

3 cheers

Postby el3so » Fri May 03, 2013 12:57 pm

I salute you and your race-mixing ways Sir. Never been an Aerosmith fan myself.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Woodsman » Fri May 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Congratulations Kurt!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 pm

tyler perry sucked long before you got married.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks all.

She is stunning too. I have expect her to wake up one day and tell me that she had been suffering from both amnesia and bad taste and now she must return to her secret Island of Hot Women because she is a few years late for the Festival of The Sponge Bath.

But still. Tyler Perry is horrible. I am white. I think Tyler Perry is tacky as hell. Fuck you Tyler Perry, you are the Kinkaid of black stuff.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Fansy wrote:tyler perry sucked long before you got married.

Duh.

But this is gonna be my "thing" now that I am married to a black woman. Her "thing" is bicycles....IE "My husband is white and he thinks bicycles are for children and North Koreans...but way to lobby for that bike path Mr. Schools-crumbling-Around-your-lycra...can't have you walking or riding a bus now can we?"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:24 pm

No wedding photos for the Flag? Pics or it didn't happen!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Fansy » Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 am

yeah why didnt i see a preview of this in announcements forum. stop breaking the forum rules.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun May 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Fansy wrote:yeah why didnt i see a preview of this in announcements forum. stop breaking the forum rules.

OK.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun May 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Oh, Tyler Perry is OK, but you're not exactly his target audience - a middle aged, Christian, black woman in a bad relationship, who needs a humorous daydream about prince charming (note that he's always lighter skinned, and more Christian, than the abusive husband/boyfriend) providing a deus ex machina out of their lousy life situation. I've watched a few of his movies, it's de rigeur in Atlanta, where he's sort of a pillar of the community. Perry films are like Seinfeld to me, on one level they just annoy me with the shallow, barely funny, thinks-it's-clever-but-it's-not repetitive bullshit, but on the other I can sort of see why they both appeal to groups of people that I absolutely do not belong to. Soup Nazis, cross-dressing closet cases, what fucking ever. But there's shit that is aimed right at me (looking at you, Sex in the City) that I'll watch for hours on end, and people not in my particular demographic are like, "What the fuck is this trash, it's a bunch of shallow, middle-aged sluts talking about sex and style and not even doing anything for an hour, how is that funny?" It's like, don't rain on my parade, your demographic has some trash that you like to watch, too, I guarantee it. Just let me smoke my weed and have my happy little daydream about awesome friends and hot guys and closets full of expensive size-two clothing in peace.

On another note: CONGRATULATIONS KURT! You're hot, I'm sure you make a fine-ass couple. Pics would be a lovely thing btw.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Ronbo » Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 am

@Kurt:

Like a black girlfriend said, "Black people are a lot different than white people...they are, well, BLACK!"

All the best Kurt.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby JITW » Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 am

Your Old Ass got hitched?

Enjoy dude, all da' best

~JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW