What is the most dangerous place?

Expectorate your wit here.

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:00 am

svizzerams wrote:
She's right on target FF.


Ok, to you now, I've already asked pre-menstrualskies for evidence of this assertion - that I, flipflop, have ruined the BFC by driving away a lot of posters.

You're not going to make that accusation so breezily without it being examined. So, again, I want names of the posters, the times they 'left' (how do you 'leave' a virtual space anyway?), and I want evidence that they say it was me, flipflop, and my behaviour, that drove them away. Sworn testaments, affidavits, confessions to priests, anything that gives a fucking SHRED of evidence that I'm responsible for them leaving. And there better be fucking reams of it, not just a biodegradable postcard from old Bronco up on his mountain.

Until you provide me with that, you're not even on the same fucking firing range, never mind being 'right on target'.

Go on, put up or shut the fuck up

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 am

svizzerams wrote:
Sure seemed shrieky to me.....delete!! delete!! - you are mandated to delete!!!!!...ffftttt. Yes - I did delete that one post - and I explained why and very politely at that..


No you didn't, I posted this

Image

And you deleted it, no explanation was given, or expected. Same old same old svizzerams, everyone's favourite old BFC bird, but probably the biggest shitpot stirrer on the whole board. I rumbled you long ago, now we have shriekyskies, the second little puppet on a string, admitting who's directing her pathetic little dance. Deary me, it's not even difficult, fucking wise up.

Tell you what, why don't you visit a DP? Go on, you might turn out to be vaguely amusing

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby svizzerams » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:07 pm

I did not delete that post, I modified it - the original image size was excessive - the above is much more acceptable. And why aren't you shrieking at coldharvest for deleting a thread from the main board. Your outrage is tres selective. Le sigh.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 pm

svizzerams wrote:I did not delete that post, I modified it - the original image size was excessive - the above is much more acceptable. And why aren't you shrieking at coldharvest for deleting a thread from the main board. Your outrage is tres selective. Le sigh.

....well, that's because nobody shrieks at me.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25678
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Nobody shrieks at nana either. She knows she deleted that picture, she changed it to this [img]image[/img], to spare the other Butthurt Sister from seeing it, in case it sent her into a drug spazz to end all drug spazzes.

How the fuck do I know what coldharvest deletes? Fuck all to do with me, he's never deleted any of my shit here. You have, because you are butt hurt I'm still here and Penta isn't.

Still waiting for that list of ex-posters who left because of me, where are you with that nana?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby svizzerams » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:32 pm

flipflop wrote:Nobody shrieks at nana either. She knows she deleted that picture, she changed it to this [img]image[/img], to spare the other Butthurt Sister from seeing it, in case it sent her into a drug spazz to end all drug spazzes.

How the fuck do I know what coldharvest deletes? Fuck all to do with me, he's never deleted any of my shit here. You have, because you are butt hurt I'm still here and Penta isn't.

Still waiting for that list of ex-posters who left because of me, where are you with that nana?

Cheers


Yeah but - I still didn't delete your post so lose the faux outrage. The picture was excessively large. The current example, however is not. End of story.

In reality, I am neutral to meh about your presence here, I would prefer if you wouldn't assign erroneous intent and meanings to my posts (or others posts for that matter) as if it was some pronouncement of ultimate truth from on high.

I'm not inclined to do what you demand. However, Bronco does indeed count - he is one of the earliest posters on the BFC in its many iterations. I miss him.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Passive aggressive is the perfect description of you, he's a smart old cunt nowonmai. You kept the post, but deleted the content, you are sly. But not that sly. This forum puts a limit on oversized photos, I believe Kurt set it at some dimension I don't quite know the limit of. But I have tried in the past to post pictures here and have been told by the forum bot that it's too large. The photo I posted passed the limits set by Kurt, ergo it was acceptable within the forum rules, but "unacceptable" to you, for reasons I'm pretty sure everyone can guess at, if they gave two fucks. But I know how you roll.

You are as far from neutral about me as one can get, but in your own sly old grannie passive aggressive way. Just be more honest about it. As for pretending to being indifferent to my presence here, I'm your last fucking hope sweetheart, for correct me if I'm wrong, I'm the last active poster here regularly posting from a DP, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Q is rocking up here soon, and he's anathema to you too, being one of the '"testosterone posters". That must hurt your butt even more.

It must be great being a ringmaster in an empty ring?

And where that list of ex posters? If you just go along with the 'flip flop killed the BFC' meme, without any evidence, then you have to prove it, I'm not demanding anything, just calling your bluff, because you know it ain't so

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby svizzerams » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:37 pm

flipflop wrote: blah blah blah - yadda yadda yadda. Yeah I know all that about restrictions. I thought it was too big. My call. Get over it. It's not a democracy here - remember?

It must be great being a ringmaster in an empty ring?

Cheers


No one should know better than you why the ring might be empty, my dear - FS has suggested a cause and she's not entirely off base. You may recall that RYP commented at one point that this board wasn't created to attract only contractor-types. There are all types of people who post here that currently work, have worked or have an interest in DPs. I respect the fact that you are working in a DP, that said - it also doesn't give you carte blanche to treat other posters poorly.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

svizzerams wrote:
flipflop wrote: blah blah blah - yadda yadda yadda. Yeah I know all that about restrictions. I thought it was too big. My call. Get over it. It's not a democracy here - remember?

It must be great being a ringmaster in an empty ring?

Cheers


No one should know better than you why the ring might be empty, my dear - FS has suggested a cause and she's not entirely off base. You may recall that RYP commented at one point that this board wasn't created to attract only contractor-types. There are all types of people who post here that currently work, have worked or have an interest in DPs. I respect the fact that you are working in a DP, that said - it also doesn't give you carte blanche to treat other posters poorly.


It's empty because Penta was a nutter, friendlyskies played gender politics, Pelton let in a fruitbat academic, a bunch of the clique fucked each other then fell out and Pelton's mask slipped so that he was only left with his acolytes and there aren't too many of them. Even Idema had acolytes. They're like piles, hard to shift.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11404
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 am

svizzerams wrote:Yeah I know all that about restrictions. I thought it was too big. My call. Get over it. It's not a democracy here - remember?


Yeah, YOU thought it was too big, of course you did, but the forum rules didn't think so. QED. Passive aggressive, don't delete it outright, but think up a way to tamper with it without looking like a douche.

No one should know better than you why the ring might be empty, my dear - FS has suggested a cause and she's not entirely off base.


Keep saying it enough and it might come true? EVIDENCE or smoke it up your ass. Wishful thinking isn't reality, just like riding an open top Land Rover in Africa on Safari isn't being in a DP.

You may recall that RYP commented at one point that this board wasn't created to attract only contractor-types.


Yep, can't argue with that, perhaps I scared away all the contractors too? Contrary to what you might think, contractors in DPs are far more interesting people than housewives in Bumfuck USA, that's just a stone cold fact. Can't be helped, the world is unfair like that. Over on Mumsnet on the other hand.....

There are all types of people who post here that currently work, have worked or have an interest in DPs. I respect the fact that you are working in a DP


Really? Where are they? You don't respect anything about me, be honest about it. I couldn't give a fuck, but try playing with a straight bat for once? I can live with it, I'm a big boy. Passive aggression again 'I respect what you do, but you're not a worthy person'. Snide, sneaky, svizzerams, always concerned that she looks like the good guy in all the board dramas.. And if you look back, you're in the thick of every single board drama since the place fired up in its current mode ten years ago this month.

And before you start, I was on a ship anchored off India for 8 weeks when your chum Penta got zapped, you know doing that DP stuff again. I only found out about it back in the UK weeks after it went down, yet it was me that got her the boot according to you and that other female idiot.

that said - it also doesn't give you carte blanche to treat other posters poorly.


If some slag calls me a pervert, psycho, piece of shit, etc etc on here they'll get it back, in spades. I'm not a fucking social worker, I kick fucking heads in for a living, all my working life since my balls dropped as a boy soldier. I'm not going to change, and the old white knight routine doesn't rub these days either, even though the silly bitch is now ironing her man's shirts for him at home. Not my concern, harden the fuck up, or stop trying to rag me, I'll bite every time, and you won't get back door grannie friendly passive aggression neither, but the real version. That just about wraps it up.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby svizzerams » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

flipflop wrote:
svizzerams wrote:Yeah I know all that about restrictions. I thought it was too big. My call. Get over it. It's not a democracy here - remember?


Yeah, YOU thought it was too big, of course you did, but the forum rules didn't think so. QED. Passive aggressive, don't delete it outright, but think up a way to tamper with it without looking like a douche.

No one should know better than you why the ring might be empty, my dear - FS has suggested a cause and she's not entirely off base.


Keep saying it enough and it might come true? EVIDENCE or smoke it up your ass. Wishful thinking isn't reality, just like riding an open top Land Rover in Africa on Safari isn't being in a DP.

You may recall that RYP commented at one point that this board wasn't created to attract only contractor-types.


Yep, can't argue with that, perhaps I scared away all the contractors too? Contrary to what you might think, contractors in DPs are far more interesting people than housewives in Bumfuck USA, that's just a stone cold fact. Can't be helped, the world is unfair like that. Over on Mumsnet on the other hand.....

There are all types of people who post here that currently work, have worked or have an interest in DPs. I respect the fact that you are working in a DP


Really? Where are they? You don't respect anything about me, be honest about it. I couldn't give a fuck, but try playing with a straight bat for once? I can live with it, I'm a big boy. Passive aggression again 'I respect what you do, but you're not a worthy person'. Snide, sneaky, svizzerams, always concerned that she looks like the good guy in all the board dramas.. And if you look back, you're in the thick of every single board drama since the place fired up in its current mode ten years ago this month.

And before you start, I was on a ship anchored off India for 8 weeks when your chum Penta got zapped, you know doing that DP stuff again. I only found out about it back in the UK weeks after it went down, yet it was me that got her the boot according to you and that other female idiot.

that said - it also doesn't give you carte blanche to treat other posters poorly.


If some slag calls me a pervert, psycho, piece of shit, etc etc on here they'll get it back, in spades. I'm not a fucking social worker, I kick fucking heads in for a living, all my working life since my balls dropped as a boy soldier. I'm not going to change, and the old white knight routine doesn't rub these days either, even though the silly bitch is now ironing her man's shirts for him at home. Not my concern, harden the fuck up, or stop trying to rag me, I'll bite every time, and you won't get back door grannie friendly passive aggression neither, but the real version. That just about wraps it up.

Cheers


Suit yourself FF - it's no skin off my nose that you can't participate in a conversation without creating both sides of the dialogue but it does create a lot of unnecessary chaos and certainly does nothing to foster communication - which is what a forum is really all about. Yep - all tied up neat and tidy,and completely off the mark. It's all a predictable monologue with you. It's one thing to "kick fucking heads in for a living" in the context of your work place - but this is not your work place - and I'll reiterate, it doesn't give you carte-blanche to treat other posters poorly.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
User avatar
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Drug Goddess of Chelanistan

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby flipflop » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Let me re-iterate, if other posters rag me, they'll get both barrels, you included. You keep up with the bullshit 'flipflop killed the BFC' mantra, and I'll question it every single fucking time. You screw with my posts for no good reason, I'm jumping in. Likewise, if I'm having a barney with somebody else, and you put your sly little jabs in from 5 o'clock, you'll get both barrels. You don't grind the organ, you're just the little monkey who dances about in her little clown moderator suit.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8376
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby coldharvest » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:11 am

flipflop wrote: you're just the little monkey who dances about in her little clown moderator suit.

Cheers

fuckin' love me some costumed monkeys
little pirate outfits, business suit, cowboy with chaps, spaceman

off the hook baby
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25678
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: What is the most dangerous place?

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:57 am

The flag is slower as other online venues became popular over the last couple of years. That can turn around any time with a change in interest. I wouldn't lose sleep over it...The bfc still has demand & plenty of characters w/a few good tidbits when the focus is on not getting blowed up, vs. petty little bitch fights.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7430
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Previous

Return to Rants, Flame Wars, Opinions and humor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest