Smokers Cough!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Smokers Cough!

Postby Lethal Dose » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Choices of your past have finally caught up with you. After months of suffering with lung cancer, and I do mean suffering, your family and friends have gathered around your hospital bed to say their final goodbyes. The tumors have spread throughout your now withered body and are just about finished the process of eating you from the inside. The pain is like nothing you could ever have imagined when you picked up that first pack of cigarettes all those years ago, and even having your veins filled with morphine just doesn't seem to cut it. You know it's got to be the drugs, but you see by your bedside an unfamiliar figure, a tall, very muscular man with a beard and a chilling sadistic gaze.

The figure looks you up and down, as though admiring your handy-work. You don't know how you know, but you know it's me. Having just stopped in after attending a shareholders meeting for a major tobacco company, I decided to stop by and watch you with delight as you writhe in agony while your loved ones choke back tears. They don't seem to see me. Your pulse quickens with rage with the sight of my smug grin, intensifying your torment to my even greater enjoyment. And as the pain courses through you like lightning you see me hold out my hand and slowly point to each other person in the room, then utter the words that infuriate you to the point where you finally collide with the cold oblivion that awaits...

"Who's next?"

- Lethal Dose
Why? Cuz I said so, that's why!
Lethal Dose

Re: Smokers Cough!

Postby coldharvest » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 am

Lethal Dose wrote:"Who's next?"

Yer Mom, talk about a lethal dose
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Return to Black Flag Cafe