Ask LD

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Ask LD

Postby Lethal Dose » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:07 am

I have made some outrageous claims about having inside knowledge about technology and trends that are not yet part of the public domain, but eventually will be. This inside knowledge, combined with just being freakishly good at problem solving, provides me the ammunition to front just about any question, or at least any question relating to practical matters. Of course, I am not doing this out of the kindness of my heart. As you know, I hate your kind, but I am willing to play nice because I have some questions of my own that can only be answered through such interaction. So go ahead and ask me about something either of personal or global significance. Something that would be genuinely helpful to you, someone you know, or the world. My genius is at your disposal.

- LD
Why? Cuz I said so, that's why!
Lethal Dose

Re: Ask LD

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 am

You're off your meds and off the reservation, again, mach. Why?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Lethal Dose » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:11 am

rickshaw92 wrote:You're off your meds and off the reservation, again, mach. Why?

Trying to have some fun with you little primates. Why not play along, see where it goes?

Incidentally, this is the last time I respond to anyone addressing me as Mach. If I was fucking Mach I would just say I was fucking Mach (whoever the fuck Mach is).

- LD
Lethal Dose

Postby OneLungMcClung » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:26 am

Actually, you wouldn't. That's the whole point.
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lethal Dose » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:37 am

First of all, if I were to be banned from a board, why on EARTH would I try to come back under a different name? What the fuck would be the point of that? The forum I used to post on went down, so I did some Google searching to find another site where I might be able to test the limits of free speech. Black Flag came up, so here I am. As I just finished stating to someone else, I am Lethal Dose, and my name is my brand (and has been for years). Prior to that I was known as Reever, and I was just as much a hateful prick then as I am now, so kindly shut up with this Mach nonsense. Fuck Mach! I'm trying to talk about something other than who I am not, but you fools just won't let it go. I would sooner shove a cactus up my ass than return to a forum after being banned. It's never happened, but if it did, it would mean the admins are a bunch of fascists, and that wouldn't be somewhere I'd seek out to begin with, much less go back to.

- Lethal Dose
Lethal Dose

Postby coldharvest » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 am

You're the only one who doesn't seem to know it's you
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Lethal Dose » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 am

coldharvest wrote:You're the only one who doesn't seem to know it's you

Okay, fine then Forrest, if you believe that I am this fucker you banned, why haven't you enforced that ban? I'll tell you why... It's because you know damn well I am not this other character but want to see if having everyone believe I am will annoy me to the point of leaving. Good strategy, I must admit, but eventually even your fellow retards here will come to realize that I am unique from anyone who they've ever encountered. Now you see, I was trying to play nice in this thread. You guys make that particularly difficult. I wish TBH was still up and running. Those guys were at least capable of intelligent conversation, even on outrageous subject matter. You guys come across as overgrown toddlers. I'm bracing myself for the inevitable use of "Stupid-head". Oi vey!

- LD

P.S. I am to Asperger's what you guys are to FAS.
Lethal Dose

Postby ROB » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:38 am

Stupid-head.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 am

if you believe that I am this fucker you banned, why haven't you enforced that ban? I'll tell you why... It's because you know damn well I am not this other character but want to see if having everyone believe I am will annoy me to the point of leaving.

No, mach. You are viewed am a chew toy.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Lethal Dose » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:21 pm

I would mention what you can chew cockbiter, but you're probably already doing it.
Lethal Dose

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Any guesses on when the mach meltdown is gonna happen? I give it a month. 6 weeks at best.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 am

What kind of "meltdown" is he known for? Got an old post of his I can use as reference? I tried looking up this guys material but I couldn't find anything. He must've been doing something right for you guys to go through the effort of deleting every post.

What was his big meltdown about? Was somebody calling him Rickshaw until he snapped?

- LD
Lethal Dose

Postby coldharvest » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:19 am

I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:32 am

A history of your Google image searches would tell an interesting story I bet.
Lethal Dose

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 am

Since the Mach discussion now has it's own thread, I am rededicating this thread to the subject of the original post. All off-topic posts will be ignored apart from being reported as spam to the administrators. :)

- Lethal Dose
Lethal Dose

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe