The pinnacle of the drinking experience!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

The pinnacle of the drinking experience!

Postby Stiv » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:10 pm

For the experienced drinker whom thinks they've tried it all!

Search these out and do everyone in the community here a major solid IN DESCRIPTION of the olfactory details, because I'm at a total loss as to which beverages I'd recommend over the other.Thank you for your help in this matter.

http://oddee.com/item_96574.aspx

BeST,
sTIV
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Re: The pinnacle of the drinking experience!

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm

That reminds me - I had a neighbor who ate the placenta from his second child. He was weird, but he was good company while I was tending to my pond.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby swordpoint9 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Gotta love the mothers milkImage
Hit it with your purse!!!
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus

Postby LechoZX » Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Placenta drink, Tom Cruise's new favorite!

I'm shocked that almost all these drinks are from Japan.

By the way, they have "kid's beer" in Germany, but it is not marketed as such.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 am

I have been looking into ways of marketing a drink that I have come up with. I mix vodka with fruit punch flavor Pedialyte. Yes it may sound odd but you can drink it all night and never have a hang over. I use to end my night of drinking with a tall glass of Pedialyte on ice but then I thought why not just cut to the chase. Give it and try and you will then thank me later.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Stiv » Wed May 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Devlin wrote:I have been looking into ways of marketing a drink that I have come up with. I mix vodka with fruit punch flavor Pedialyte. Yes it may sound odd but you can drink it all night and never have a hang over. I use to end my night of drinking with a tall glass of Pedialyte on ice but then I thought why not just cut to the chase. Give it and try and you will then thank me later.

Gatorade pretty much does the same, thing not to mention it rushes the ETOH into your blood quicker.

~Stiv
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Postby lightstalker » Wed May 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Notice that most of those delicious elixir's are of Japanese origin. The Japanese are great at trying to make anything and everything better than it already is.
The trouble is that most of what they try to reinvent is complete rubbish

The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby jamesy » Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 am

jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby Q » Fri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Devlin wrote:I have been looking into ways of marketing a drink that I have come up with. I mix vodka with fruit punch flavor Pedialyte. Yes it may sound odd but you can drink it all night and never have a hang over. I use to end my night of drinking with a tall glass of Pedialyte on ice but then I thought why not just cut to the chase. Give it and try and you will then thank me later.

I will def try this tonight. Now you need to come up with something that prevents dry hacking and the spins. I'll have a serious case of both in about 12 hours, so hurry please.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Return to Black Flag Cafe