Re: Which Weight Loss Product Would You Recommend

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby Mikethehack » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Ordereimiguag wrote:This might not be the most appropriate forum for this subject, but as weight loss is a country-wide endemic, I was positive that there is going to perhaps be some men or girls here, who have been on any weight loss plans at all. If you have any idea whatsoever please share.

I am particularly unclear on which weight loss product to order, since there are so a number of options out there. The most recent hypes on Oprah similar to hoodia gordonii or cayenne don't make this subject any easier. I actually don't have an idea where to commence, should I get an exact fat loss plan, schedule of workouts...All I have come to understand is that a modification is necessary. And this change needs to take place now.

a country-wide endemic

Huh? You mean epidemic?

I recommend the beer diet. 20 pints and a biggo curry. Puke it all back up +++ and you're a whole lot lighter, darling.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby vagabond » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Tapeworms. Dysentery.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:56 pm

heroin or gtfo
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:21 pm

The best weight loss program would be the stopeatinglikeafuckinpigyoubigoldcow program.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Royal » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am

I remember when in England, many only left the dinner table when they were completely full.
In Japan for example, generally, they stop eating before the get full up. Apart from Sumo's & the starving that is.

All my gf's have been slim & that's what they do.
They LOVE food as much a any fatty, they eat a well balanced diet, but don't eat too much.
Same goes for their families(MILF's)as well.
Maybe that's why the Japanese suicide rate in so high......

The old folks in the East tend to get skinny & in the West, get fat.

.............................................................................Image
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Which Weight Loss Product Would You Recommend

a new boyfriend.

:)
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:26 pm

There are only a few foods where I find it enjoyable to stuff myself with and they have to do with meat, potatoes, peas and gravy all together but asside from that..eating until full make me feel ill.

Perhaps the meat/potatoes/gravy part is why Japanese are thin..they do not really eat that diet.

Now I want some Shepards Pie.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe