Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Where to go, what to eat, where to stay, guides, and taxi drivers.

Check here to see what other BFCers have enjoyed.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 am

HrH wrote:
I'm still here, buddy. If I woulda known the massive amount of separation anxiety I was gonna put you thru, I would've come back sooner.


I am not your Buddy, Pal


~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:
I'm still here, buddy. If I woulda known the massive amount of separation anxiety I was gonna put you thru, I would've come back sooner.


I am not your Buddy, Pal


~JITW


I'm not your Pal, Skippy
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 am

HrH wrote:
JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:
I'm still here, buddy. If I woulda known the massive amount of separation anxiety I was gonna put you thru, I would've come back sooner.


I am not your Buddy, Pal


~JITW


I'm not your Pal, Skippy


I'm not your Skippy, Guy

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby Royal » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 am

Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

If you're really needing a fixer from the internet try Lightstalkers Forum.
Amongst the all the geeks, there are a few people in the know on there.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
User avatar
Royal
BABE MAGNET
 
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:35 pm
Location: Asia-Pacific region

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Royal wrote:Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

If you're really needing a fixer from the internet try Lightstalkers Forum.
Amongst the all the geeks, there are a few people in the know on there.


Thanks Royal, I've now hooked into a good crew: Survival International that have
peeps on the ground, to many of the areas I'm going to. SO... I now pronounce this
thread Dead.
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm not your Pal, Skippy[/quote]

I'm not your Skippy, Guy

~JITW[/quote]

Well then Fella, let's just call the whole thing off.
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 pm

HrH wrote:I'm not your Pal, Skippy


JITW wrote:I'm not your Skippy, Guy


HrH wrote:Well then Fella, let's just call the whole thing off.


Whatever you say Bub

I bet one billion Woolongs that you never go on this trip


~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:37 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:I'm not your Pal, Skippy


JITW wrote:I'm not your Skippy, Guy


HrH wrote:Well then Fella, let's just call the whole thing off.


Whatever you say Bub

I bet one billion Woolongs that you never go on this trip


~JITW


Well there Hoss, I would take that bet, but at ruffly 100 Woo's to the buck, That leaves us a
nice round figure of, 10 mil. And I'll bet ya Dollars to Doughnuts.... you couldn't cover yer own
action.
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 am

HrH wrote:Well there Hoss, I would take that bet, but at ruffly 100 Woo's to the buck, That leaves us a
nice round figure of, 10 mil. And I'll bet ya Dollars to Doughnuts.... you couldn't cover yer own
action.


Just the fact that you know the Woolong to US Dollar Exchange Rate makes me want to punch you


~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:Well there Hoss, I would take that bet, but at ruffly 100 Woo's to the buck, That leaves us a
nice round figure of, 10 mil. And I'll bet ya Dollars to Doughnuts.... you couldn't cover yer own
action.


Just the fact that you know the Woolong to US Dollar Exchange Rate makes me want to punch you


~JITW

Ya.... I can see how intelligence may be a little intimidating to you.
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am

HrH wrote:
JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:Well there Hoss, I would take that bet, but at ruffly 100 Woo's to the buck, That leaves us a
nice round figure of, 10 mil. And I'll bet ya Dollars to Doughnuts.... you couldn't cover yer own
action.


Just the fact that you know the Woolong to US Dollar Exchange Rate makes me want to punch you


~JITW

Ya.... I can see how intelligence may be a little intimidating to you.


Yes, your mad Japanese anime skillz are impressive



~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby HrH » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm

~JITW[/quote]
Ya.... I can see how intelligence may be a little intimidating to you.[/quote]

Yes, your mad Japanese anime skillz are impressive



~JITW[/quote]
Well thank fuck we finally agree on something
HrH
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

HrH wrote:Well thank fuck we finally agree on something


Did ya like how I spelled "Skills" - "Skillz" just like the kids talk these days? that shit was clever as a mother-fucker

And learn how to format your posts when you quote someone, that shit looks stpid

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
User avatar
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Location: My Job is More Interesting Than Your Vacation

Re: Looking for fixer in Kurdistan

Postby LechoZX » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:33 pm

HrH wrote:
JamesInTheWorld wrote:
HrH wrote:Well there Hoss, I would take that bet, but at ruffly 100 Woo's to the buck, That leaves us a
nice round figure of, 10 mil. And I'll bet ya Dollars to Doughnuts.... you couldn't cover yer own
action.


Just the fact that you know the Woolong to US Dollar Exchange Rate makes me want to punch you
~JITW

Ya.... I can see how intelligence may be a little intimidating to you.


Nerdiness does not equal intelligence. Especially because esoteric facts such as Woolong exchange ratio mean exactly dick.

Did those guys cold refered you to email you back? I heard there is a really nice guy there named Murat. He might even meet you at Erbil International.
Blah person
User avatar
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: The Chi

Previous

Return to The Black Flag Cafe Recommends..

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests