Yoga is bullshit

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Yoga is bullshit

Postby Woodsman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 am

svizzerams wrote:When I first lived in Alaska the only TV programming was airlifted up from the lower 48 and re-broadcast from VHS tape or something 3 weeks late. But I remember watching only two episodes of the PTL or whatever the hell these two called their show - my favorite was the guy Tammy introduced who was a post-op transexual who after 17 procedures decided God had made him right in the first place and had changed his mind once he had become a Christian.

No wonder there is such a high suicide rate in Alaska. It's because people try t.v. and in the winter what else is there? Booze, grass and ass?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby SemperRunning0311 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:34 am

Kettlebells, calisthenics, and running. Throw in some barbell work and stone lifting. That's the way I roll up in this.....
SemperRunning0311

Postby Woodsman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 am

Kettlebells have become so popular during the last few years.

Let me ask you - why bother with kettlebells you can't adjust when there are dumbells out there you can?

...and you bring up a good point - why bother with iron at all when there are so many good old fashioned rocks around!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe