buy discount Plavix 97

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: buy discount Plavix 97

Postby Caliban » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 am

Discount Plavix. Isn't he the Slovenian Prime minister?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Caliban » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 am

These posts just become weird without the Spamhandlers shit at the top!!
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Kurt » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Yes they can.

What happens is that I can delete their account and all their posts so I do not have to track down individual posts and therefore save time. So if one posts 16 times all over the board, I do not have to do 16 deletions...just one.

But, it works well unless one of you actually responds to the spammer. Then we get this here.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby marie-angelique » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 pm

i wish i could delete accounts, even though i have my super speedy method of tracking down all their posts....it's still a pain.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby redharen » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Kurt wrote:But, it works well unless one of you actually responds to the spammer. Then we get this here.

Ha -- I think it's actually two of us most of the time...[cough]Coldharvest[/cough]...[cough]Caliban[/cough]
redharen
small ax

Postby Kurt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:05 am

redharen wrote:
Kurt wrote:But, it works well unless one of you actually responds to the spammer. Then we get this here.

Ha -- I think it's actually two of us most of the time...[cough]Coldharvest[/cough]...[cough]Caliban[/cough]

You are correct. We should have known something was up when they both said that they liked to "talk dirty" to the "Voicemail Lady".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Caliban » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 am

Kurt wrote:
redharen wrote:

You are correct. We should have known something was up when they both said that they liked to "talk dirty" to the "Voicemail Lady".

Idle fingers and an overactive sense of the whimsical. It also seems that Discount Plavix is actually the Slovenian minister for trade and industry. So I just read in a heavy book named Daniels on Negotiable Instruments
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Return to Black Flag Cafe