4chan.org/b/

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: 4chan.org/b/

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Suction
Sri Lanky

Postby Roland » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Those are some gnarly looking octopi.
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
Roland

Postby Caliban » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am

suwon fish wrote:We all have a secret stash of octopus sex pics. Right...?

mmmmm, sushi

err,is that a femidom she's holding? Is there such a thing as safe sex with a seamonster?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby suwon fish » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Caliban wrote:
suwon fish wrote:We all have a secret stash of octopus sex pics. Right...?

mmmmm, sushi

err,is that a femidom she's holding? Is there such a thing as safe sex with a seamonster?

This pic is actually contemporary, by Masami Teraoka. His themes seem to be the American cultural invasion of Japan and AIDS. Condoms feature a lot in his work so I guess it really is a femidom. I suspect that the condom is for the protection of the sea monster. Odds on it's the blameless behometh of the deep that will develop an odd, nasty rash the morning after...

The Koreans are equally keen on sex with marine fauna. Here we see a normal Korean man performing oral sex on an octopus. Don't be alarmed, the octopus is a chick.

A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe