im goin to dublin on friday 8/3

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

im goin to dublin on friday 8/3

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am

i'll be there like 6am to 9pm. i cant have any alcohol till after about noon. is there a cheap place i can walk to along the waterfront that has food and beer. i'm arriving and leavin by irish ferries deal. what else should i do or not do. i dont want to spend any money. well maybe a little.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: im goin to dublin on friday 8/3

Postby coldharvest » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 am

Fansy wrote:i'll be there like 6am to 9pm. i cant have any alcohol till after about noon. is there a cheap place i can walk to along the waterfront that has food and beer. i'm arriving and leavin by irish ferries deal. what else should i do or not do. i dont want to spend any money. well maybe a little.

Watch out for all the intoxicated potato-benders littering the "streets" with their exploding pasty bodies.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: im goin to dublin on friday 8/3

Postby Fansy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

it was great. the ferry rides were comfortable. the beach road walk was nice. there were ppl out on the water like at 06:30 am walking around getting breakfast or something while the tide was out. i dunno sorta spooky since it was overcast and rainy and it looked like the were floating across the surface of the water. the day wasnt too cold tho. i got heel blisters unfortunately like deep motherfuckers under the callouses, that was a new experience lol.

anyways 2 thumbs up for dublin. best thing about it was the absence of brits. unfortunately i was back on the main island by 5:30 pm and those thickheaded motherfuckers were everywhere.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe