Jack Idema's Last Stand In Mexico

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Jack Idema's Last Stand In Mexico

Postby Ronbo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Kindle-Singl ... 00ITDPSFC/

The last chapter in the life of the infamous Jack Idema, the self styled Super Patriot, who ran a private prison and torture chamber in Kabul, Afghanistan during 2004, and his stormy relationship with Penny Alesi, the woman he knowingly infected with AIDS.

LOVE AND WAR is the unbelievable true story of one man’s desperate hunt for Osama bin Laden and the woman who was fatally drawn to his side. From the backwoods of New York State, to the confines of an Afghan prison and a drug-fueled sex den in Mexico, the story charts the wild life of Jonathan “Jack” Keith Idema, a Special Forces Reservist turned bounty hunter, convict and kingpin. In this riveting narrative, journalist Adrienne Berard takes the reader deep into Jack’s twisted world and deeper still into the heart the woman who loved him.

Adrienne Berard is a freelance writer based in New York City. She is a graduate of Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Re: Jack Idema's Last Stand In Mexico

Postby flipflop » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 am

If it comes out in paperback and I can buy it through World of Books on Amazon for £0.01, then I might entertain it

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby svizzerams » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:30 pm

If you have Amazon prime you can read it on a kindle for free. It takes less than an hour to read it.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Ronbo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:24 pm

The moral to this story is that crime doesn't pay (at least for some people) as everyone involved with Jack Idema came to a bad end...this includes Jack Idema, who died a slow dog's death all alone in foreign country.

BTW, prayers up for Penny Alesi. She is apparently too weak to talk on the phone and we communicate by email only on rare occasions when she feeling up to it, but she has told me many times that she is very grateful for the support given by Robert Pelton, Kurt and the others here at the BFC.
Ronbo
Master of Sock Puppets

Postby svizzerams » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Ronbo wrote:The moral to this story is that crime doesn't pay (at least for some people) as everyone involved with Jack Idema came to a bad end...this includes Jack Idema, who died a slow dog's death all alone in foreign country.

BTW, prayers up for Penny Alesi. She is apparently too weak to talk on the phone and we communicate by email only on rare occasions when she feeling up to it, but she has told me many times that she is very grateful for the support given by Robert Pelton, Kurt and the others here at the BFC.

Send her my best wishes - she was dealt a tough hand :-(
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby flipflop » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 pm

svizzerams wrote:If you have Amazon prime you can read it on a kindle for free. It takes less than an hour to read it.

If I owned a Kindle my name would be Justin and I would be gay

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

"chamber"

See Announcements.
Sri Lanky

Postby frostyneutron » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:48 pm

This guy was a prick. I didn't know him personally, but I did talk to him, and he hung with my friends. He was a con artist, through-and-through. He used to have a web page up where he displayed his 'covert actions' or whatever. Anyone who saw it would know instantly that the guy was full of it.
frostyneutron

Return to Black Flag Cafe