Banos, Ecuador

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Banos, Ecuador

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:14 am

Hostal Isla de Banos, $10US/night, single w bathroom. Nice place with a nice garden. Just the owner, a German fellow, is a little tightly wound for Latin America.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:14 pm

Am going to Baños tomorow. Where is a good place to sit down and get pissed?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:28 pm

Its pretty sleepy during the week (when I was there) but during the weekend it'll pick up. There is one street running north off of Ambato that has a bunch of places, you won't miss it.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:21 pm

The Princess Maria is good and only USD$ 4 an night, less that $5 in proper Canadian dollars. Lots of places to go on the piss. Yesterday I bought a mickey of rum fo 90 Yanquie doodle cents. It was rathert harsh.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Black Flag Cafe