Cetnik

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Cetnik

Postby black eagle from Kosova » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:53 am

i dont understand how some people still have as a bacground the myth of their grandparents when they talk to them for their brave work when they done killing womens and kids, and now come the new generation with the same topics as their dadys, and grand dadys thinking the same....WAKE UP...you guys are lost and are in the deep shit as you always were befor you had Mama Russia, whenever Serbia cryes she came and take off the tears...but now is not anymore russia...you guys are fucked as turkish was in the Scanderbeg time.

I kako se kaze idite u trista pedeset zashto necete udji nikada u kosovu vi mali cetnici...zasto cemo da vas jebemo .[/code]
black eagle from Kosova

Postby yorick » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:32 pm

That aint it - you are missing the point!!

Kosavo became mecca for Sheutstaffell SS after WWII. These are those whose ideals modern Serbs have adopted and been initiated into.

If NATO and global powers (Russia, USA, etc) would back off and let former Yugslavia factions slug it out for themselves, then Serbia would for sure sweep the streets and build one UNIFIED nation from the rubble.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby black eagle from Kosova » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:00 pm

sorry to hear that but you are totally wrong, you don't the history that much...i dont know how old you are but i am for sure that you havent read the history of the Balkans. I was the one that was forced to learn the modern history of the serbs and in the other side i was learning the old-true history. Serbs are the worsest nation that world could ever had after nacism. Starting from your first kingdom your only politics was to grow the nation by persecuting others together with russia. But that has ended, the big dream is over and you guys will have to pay all that. Anyway some of you already is paying...but keep in mind this word. kosovo je srce Srbije, nemojte da gubite vise vremena na to .... gubili ste i vase braca ovde sto je dobro ziveli, a sada oni zivi u baracima u Srbiju...i ko god da nesto samo da prezivi...to vam je politica...sto votujte radicalci i nacionalisti i verujte u njega kao u boga...epa zao mi je ali ste sjebali sebe a jos gore cete da sjebate dok mislite tako...PROBUDITE SE...
black eagle from Kosova

Postby black eagle from Kosova » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:10 pm

Also, lets get to the point again...Yugoslavia, Yes that was old time and was TITO the one who was holding all together...you may not know or read year 1944-45 when 5000 albanian soldiers were in track of nacism together with Partizans and all of them except some were lucky to survive the Serbian masacre of Tivar, Ulcinj and other places...you are missing that...you guys think that everyone should be serb. WRONG, they were deployed to make germans escape from Yugoslavia and after that...thats why serbians will not stand never as a nation.

We were 500 years under occupation and still remain a strong nation with tradition and language and other things that one nation should posses...but YOU. I dont know if you are a serbian opr not that we are discussing that but is really shame to be a serbian. I do work with serbians now but they put they head down when they see someone because they know what they done to this place and they are ashamed to be a part of the Serbian nation.
black eagle from Kosova

Postby yorick » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:11 pm

Then for hundreds of years no unified nation has occurred, except under Tito who left no blueprints or instructions for continuance behind.

The place sounds ripe for dictatorship to assume control.

I think what we are seeing is struggle among fiercely independent peoples, commonwealth collection of factions who deserve both independence and identity. Yet how is remedy to this situation possible?

Thank you for the replies, am an explorer of ideas on this page who owes allegiance to none.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe