work for a living or live for a living?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

work for a living or live for a living?

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:25 pm

Ignorance is a measurement of intelligence.

Before you dismiss this as yet another get rich scam, please just take a couple of minutes and read what I am posting here. The act of ignorance may well deny you the very real chance of gaining financial freedom.

I have tried this myself and yes, it does work.

Q- Can you really make money so easily?
A- I am and this helps whilst developing my own business!
I thought it was impossible. Just read this.

A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

When I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of Pay Pal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. Pay Pal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online. Anyone with an
email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there.

You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you decided to do so. Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal.

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through pay pal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?
Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!

Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my Pay Pal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the
end of the second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified Pay Pal account. If you do not have an account you can go to http://www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with Pay Pal (this may take a few days depending on your bank account type). Pay Pal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Send, through Pay Pal, $1.00 to each email on the list below.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know.

The email list:

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the pay pal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
12,000,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

---- DIRECTIONS----

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' or new Word document, place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) save your new notepad
file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. :

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Just for example you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject forum or money making message
board? or employment message board? or money making discussions? web entrepreneur forums? or money making forum? or business message board? etc. home business forums? home business boards?

BEING CREATIVE WILL BOOST YOUR RESULTS like going to debt forums for example. Just have a think about what types of people may be tuned up enough to know that this is a good thing and may give it a go.
You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill
in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!.

Now here is where you will be tested for your honesty. For this money circulating service to work properly for everyone involved including your self, you must be truly honest and remove only the top (1) email address and place yours at the bottom (in place of number 6). Don’t worry, as others do the same, you move up the table and begin receiving greater amounts of money within weeks, even days.

Be true and the system benefits absolutely everyone and remember to post as much as possible. Most folk will shun this as just another dodgy scheme, but a small percentage like you and I will take notice and are clever enough to know this is legal and will actually work globally too. No matter what the exchange rate between currencies, we will all end up receiving substantial sums of money from one another. Pay Pal automatically converts for you?

Be merry and be true to your self and others.

Thanks for reading me.

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:07 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.....My god, I can't believe these things still circulate.

Thanks for posting it in the correct section at least.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:39 pm

It a defiant modern mockery of the noble pyramid scam,
have the Nigerians been informed?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:19 pm

If you look above you will see how being a message board administrator pays off.

KA-CHING!!!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: work for a living or live for a living?

Postby yorick » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:47 am

321zero wrote:Ignorance is a measurement of intelligence......

You should've stopped there. Everythng else you've written is alot of shit that sincere THC'ers, shamans and genuine occultists of the BFC want to avoid and have no dealings with.

Yet here's a gem I'll toss at you anyhow:

Truth is that that ignorance has nothing to do with what mankind has NOT learned..... it's actually a question of errors and falsehoods that have been learned over generations - yet have not been dismissed!!

The most IGNORANT people on this planet are those who have accepted alot of the shit which has nothing to do with living a happy life........ specifically those who think ripping-off others for their own greed/fantasy might lead toward inner spiritual rewards.

Gotta seek out and discover the song "Richard Corey" by Simon & Garfunkle to understand what I'm talking about.

Now reconnoitring you to be benevolent benefactor, am suggesting instead that you surrender what you've gained from your theivings and put it towards pure and benevolent undertakings instead.

LOL, may i suggest that you contact me directly by PM if you are interested in spreading the wealth?

Nobody completely knows where highest good comes from their legacy - yet one recognizes their own kind when they see them.

Now how the fuck did this thread end up here in the Tin Hat Cafe??

Y'all gotta quit treatin this place like a junkyard - but ther aint no troublesome ideas that caint be solved here!!

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Kurt » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:23 pm

Oddly Yorick, the guy chose to post it here. I thought this kinda thing would end up on the Technical Support forum (since regisration is not rquired there) But this guy picked this one.

I just changed all th ee-mail addies to my name.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:08 am

Consider the lilies of the field,
how they grow;
they toil not,
neither do they spin.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:06 am

coldharvest wrote:Consider the lilies of the field,
how they grow;
they toil not,
neither do they spin.

From now on I am asking you all my questions about flowers.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:42 pm

From now on I am asking you all my questions about flowers.

Really? I would have thought it'd be the other way around.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:01 pm

coldharvest wrote:Image
Really? I would have thought it'd be the other way around.

Wow. Last month I was so.....so....pretty.

But I had no idea what I was holding at all. I just knew the bridesmaids didn't hand me weeds.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby mp007 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:54 pm

I bet the Albanian government would eat this scam right up and ask for seconds too!
mp007
BFCus Regularus

Postby jamesy » Mon May 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Can we please keep talking about flowers?
And how flowers radiate certain gamma rays
that keep us virile. (I read that in Martha Stewart Living)

..j/
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby coldharvest » Mon May 08, 2006 6:57 pm

flowers radiate certain gamma rays
that keep us virile.

I don't know about gamma rays, I mean look what happened to the
Hulk...Martha's not looking all that hot either.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby jamesy » Tue May 09, 2006 3:27 am

look what happened to the Hulk.

Yeah, but didn't certain parts grow when the guy got excited?
My theory? The Hulk was a florist who loved broadway musicals, pastels, and getting full body peels.

J/
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby Chimborazo » Thu May 11, 2006 5:08 pm

My butt is itching.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe