Psychic BodyGuard

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Psychic BodyGuard

Postby yorick » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:15 am

Anybody familiar with this idea?

It's my latest idea for the security industry.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby yorick » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:41 am

For starters the concept requires absolute love and adoration for the invisible, appreciation of the void, willingness to fearlessly establish around themselves an unfathomable abyss.

Everybody knows someone who's unfortunate to possess rare and uncommon talent for emptying rooms by their presence alone. Such talents as these are exactly what's required.

Basically, what's needed is uncommon ability for disarming and confusing psychic energy at will - using thoughts instead of brawn. In fact the appearance of ability for deploying extreme physical force on the part of the psychic minder ought only exist in suggestion with no actual weapons required at all.

You'd be amazed what a rolled up newspaper in sportcoat pocket where one puts their hand can do.

The work requires an ironic mix of both transparency and capability to assert profound influence. A question of inhaling and fearlessly absorbing within oneself the energy of the surroundings. And then exhaling in such a fashion that animosity, anger or whatever the situation portrays becomes confronted at its foundation with itself.

Kabbalistically speaking, what you want to do is defuse the Quilloph of the environment, changing it instead into a serpent that bites it's own tail - The Ouroboros.

Lately i've heard that wild demonstrations are the latest sport at California. Would be fun to visit out there and practice the moves described above.

yorick
malum discordiae

Re: Psychic BodyGuard

Postby Piggs » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:32 pm

yorick wrote:Anybody familiar with this idea?

It's my latest idea for the security industry.

I like it...

People will look at you funny if you just walk up to some bloke and punch him in the face, until you see the shotgun inder his jacket, but then you need to be very specific with those readings. I can see a kid getting punched, when it really was the midget assassin you were supposed to thwart.

Maybe you should go with a team of remote viewers...

http://www.irva.org/
ImageImage
Piggs
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:52 pm

Thanks for the gate but that aint me.

Instead I'd be the fellow walking point, reconnoitring the lot before and after such group activities were anticipated, then circumambulating while such activities were in progress (if at all) - as Akicita Heyoka Lacota Sioux - mixed with bloodline OSS, educated c/o the finest mystery schools.

That's what needs to be done, you understand, working psychic planes same as the rest.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby mach1 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:56 am

Well it sure is interesting. Mind reading is the next security tool
of the 21sy century. As scary as it may sound , it really isn't.
It's not even all that complicated.

Imagine stealing a diamond, locking it up in a safe then
being arrested and once you deny you took it, have
the arresting officer rattle off the combination to your
safe. Aha! You lied! How typical of a thief-lol
mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Postby Pam » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:46 am

using thoughts instead of brawn.

I would love to get into a discussion about psychic energies but this definitely is not the right board for it. I will say that there are people who can pull this off. There are also those who walk into a room with enough confidence to make others notice them and give them space.

There are powers that some people scoff at but that with practice or knowledge can be developped and used for good.
Pam
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:45 am

There are powers that some people scoff at but that with practice or knowledge can be developped and used for good.

There is no notion of 'good' and 'bad' in this instance. These powers are but a fraction of what the human mind is capable. People have been transporting themselves through mental projections, out of body experiences, and moving things telekinetically for thousands of years.

In our left-brained western societies we scoff too much at these things. As well as the linearity of time. Let me be the first to say that time is not linear, and the human mind is capable of seeing into the future with startling clarity.

This is because of the multitransdimensional paradigmatics which construct the 'real' universe, the universe we refuse to acknowledge.

Perhaps one day these skills will arrive into contemporary human conciousness. But for now, they are simply things that most consider fantasy.

History will prove them wrong.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Pam » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:08 pm

I do agree that people have been doing things for centuries that most of the western society does scoff at but we are learning.

I remember reading The Celestine Prophecy back in the 90's that talked about the different dimensions and how people travelled between them.

I just found my copy of "The Celestine Prophecy an experiential guide". Maybe its time to dust it off and read it again. :)
Pam
BFCus Regularus

Postby mach1 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:38 pm

That s a funny comment SRR cause you know what? A few days ago I was looking
out the window at the bright blue sky and you know what I
thought? The sky really is green.

And that was after a few hard weeks of rain and clouds.
mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Postby yorick » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:23 am

There is no reason to be scared shitless by the idea that somebody can actually protect/defend another using pyschic techniques, nobody needs to run for cover dreading the same abilities can confuse and mess with minds of the good guys too.

Hence a web of checks'n ballances is decided upon, assuming psych techniques are deployed at all. Compromise for sure, also dissabling many occult techniques that just dont thrive under scrutiny of the profane.

Instead what needs to be explored is the idea of acolytes and assets establishing their own unspoken system for ritual work bereft of committees and analysts lurking in the wings.

Can recommend Kabballa styled organization as starting point - say with 9 operatives assigned different roles plus one "unknown". Better yet, such teams can practice and meet in off-duty hours at the farm - exploring and delving into their own capabilities under antient formulae that makes use of ritual accoutrements, openings and closings. What better method can there be for building teams of psychic bodyguards?

Churchill's wife, herself spiritually inclined, built such a crew at Gloucestershire when FUDOSI was on the run from Europe circa WWII. Success was proven as specific points targeted by nazis were never struck. Albeit immeasurable, one might also attribute perseverence and morale of Londoners to such ritual work conducted from Gloucestershire.

Now just for grins, lets look at the confused state of affairs at Iraq....... Brits are *finally* exploring and encouraging the development of benevolent antient mystery schools at Basra, mostly Sufi based stuff - with links to Hermetic traditions of the Rose Croix.

Duh, one can do more working with source egregore at building understanding/cooperation/development than can be achieved through other means.

Release the Berserkers, says me!!! This means instead of making lab rats out of exceptionally talented individuals, put em on the front lines and/or behind the scenes at foreground endeavors.

Unfortunately this stuff is not obvious to everybody - far and few between are mystery school initiates of 20 yr standing....... yet bumper crop of raw unschooled talent becomes more apparent every day.

It's an excellent thing that mundane methods are recognizing the importance of invisible influences they can scarcely explain. Now it's just a matter of time before such work is given free reign and properly deployed on its own terms.

yorick
malum discordiae

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe