Nuclear tests trigger earthquakes?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Nuclear tests trigger earthquakes?

Postby Alessandro » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:46 pm

After the big one in Armenia during the 1980ies people protested over the nuclear tests in Kazachstan which some claim was part of the cause of the earthquake.
Can the earthquake in Pakistan and India be partly cause by the nuclear blast, how deep does these blast reach and at what strenght?
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:18 am

Nah that aint it..... was Scalar Weapons & Tesla Electromagnetics caused the quake, focused on BinLadens hideout you understand.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Captain_Solo » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:26 pm

Now what nuclear blast would have caused the earthquake in Pakistan and India? Oh, I know, let's blame Iran. They are close and Bush said they are part of an axis-of-evil. Those nasty Iranians just want to kill people. ::end of sarcasm::
Captain_Solo
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:53 am

Seriously though, anybody got an online earthquake activity/fault line/tectonic plate map of the world?? Could prove invaluable resource for the operative geomancer who sees the whole place going to hell in another few years.

Night Breed: "Release the Berserkers!

Wisdom: "Impossible madness, uncontrolable

Night Breed: "Better yet!!
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby mikado3 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:23 am

A few hundred metres deep and if it happens at all probably co-incidental.
This just according to my own private research as I am not an authorative source.
mikado3

Postby kilroy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:06 am

mikado3 wrote:A few hundred metres deep and if it happens at all probably co-incidental.
This just according to my own private research as I am not an authorative source.

is your research on nuclear weapons or earthquakes?
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:31 am

mikado3 wrote:A few hundred metres deep and if it happens at all probably co-incidental.

kilroy wrote:is your research on nuclear weapons or earthquakes?

Just my take and i caint speak for the Mikado but could be both ~ either/or........ But as long as everybody knows there's a shitstorm on the horizon then we've got nothing to worry about, you understand.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby flipflop » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:29 am

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby yorick » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:24 am

Now what we need is compasses to measure the same in spherical 3 dimensional form. A question of ballancing opposite poles using sacred geometry - nothing more than elementary triangulation you understand, same as artillery pieces are aimed to meet at one specific target....... Only in reverse, as if/when one quake occurs then we back up and locate possibilities for the other 2 sympathetic points in referrence to the original disturbance.

Easy as Pi, we then consider how even massive patterns of thought occuring in synchronicity one with another might have an effect. Can political disturbances thousands of miles apart actually effect how the planet behaves? Those who shun or doubt this possibility should probably stay out of the Tin Hat Cafe entirely because this trespasses on shamanist black arts that few are capable of comprehending and even fewer are capable of mastering.

Meanwhile the Pacific rim remains the most active barometer in this regard as the following chart indicates: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Yet again in reverse, one might wonder if siesmic activity itself influences political behavior on the grand scale eh? Fortunately for all of us the species is now evolving in leaps and bounds that permit discussions like this to occur at all.

And just being conscious of being conscious that thoughts are THINGS provides comfort in itself. And even more comforting ought to be the notion that we are never alone in our intelligence.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby diamonddog » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:22 am

yorick wrote:Now what we need is compasses to measure the same in spherical 3 dimensional form. A question of ballancing opposite poles using sacred geometry - nothing more than elementary triangulation you understand, same as artillery pieces are aimed to meet at one specific target....... Only in reverse, as if/when one quake occurs then we back up and locate possibilities for the other 2 sympathetic points in referrence to the original disturbance.

Easy as Pi, we then consider how even massive patterns of thought occuring in synchronicity one with another might have an effect. Can political disturbances thousands of miles apart actually effect how the planet behaves? Those who shun or doubt this possibility should probably stay out of the Tin Hat Cafe entirely because this trespasses on shamanist black arts that few are capable of comprehending and even fewer are capable of mastering.

Meanwhile the Pacific rim remains the most active barometer in this regard as the following chart indicates: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Yet again in reverse, one might wonder if siesmic activity itself influences political behavior on the grand scale eh? Fortunately for all of us the species is now evolving in leaps and bounds that permit discussions like this to occur at all.

And just being conscious of being conscious that thoughts are THINGS provides comfort in itself. And even more comforting ought to be the notion that we are never alone in our intelligence.

You're a very strange person.
"The best way out is through" - Helen Keller
diamonddog
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:32 am

Nuclear tests trigger earthquakes

No, they were not remotely powerful enough.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Yorick,

Postby mikado3 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 am

how can you be conscious of something that you cannot see.
I suppose if you put brain cells under a microscope you can see your
thoughts?

And youre calling mankind: "intelligent"? Cant save ourselves
for shit but I guess we smart.
mikado3

Postby yorick » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:57 am

Cogito ergo sum, Mikado, existentialist philosophy.

And do human beings not dwell at middle dominion between earth and the heavens? If this is so, then our thoughts and conduct as worked on the earth actually form a bridge between heaven and earth.

And in your private research, it must also appear that cells under the microscope are sometimes looking up at you.

This is exactly how bridges are built between worlds, you understand.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby flipflop » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:40 pm

This is exactly how bridges are built between worlds, you understand.

Nope, but I like the sound of it

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe