1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby yorick » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:46 am

What's with the 9/11 ELEVEN shit - havent I debunked this superstition once before on this board, even here in the THC?

Nevertheless LS, thank you for posting something intelligent here at the TinHatCafe. After an excellent start from the forums inception, the place has not yet fully recovered from being spammed by the self-indulgence others including wscduncanb in particular . And it's excellent to see a sensible poster such as yourself making contributions here, adding semblance of credibility to the place.

Used to be the number Thirteen that spooked everybody. That's because 13 remained inscrutable for centuries even to Pythagorus who coined definitions for perfect, square and cubic numbers, even founding the principles upon which occult numerology is based.

Albeit Pythagoras' work on primes has been permanently removed from circulation, now stashed and archived somewhere in the Vatican Library. And whenever we as human beings decide to agree on an "evil" number it sure as hell oughta be prime at least. Hence you will find little info elsewhere except here in the THC corner of the BFC regarding what the prime number 11 actually means.

Okay, here's the rub as best it can be explained by me:

Eleven remains inscrutable for its mystical value on account of its reliance on "0" or base 10 which leads it towards a mystical/numerological value of 2=1+1. And in turn this provides 10 with the same mystical/numerological value as 1, as it ought to be considering that zero is scarcely a number at all. Hence the redundancy for all intents and purposes at adding "0" to every base 10 denomination. And interestingly there are superior number systems which predate our own that entirely exclude the zero concept entirely, Mayan civilization for one.

Now what is so scary about "2" as represented in 11? Nothing really, its the capitol figure for binary principles and their perpetual state of being in conflict of opposites. For every number divisible by 2 also represents an exact confrontation between equal and opposite numbers each comprising the half, for better or worse.

In short form, whatever everybody is bitchin about regarding ELEVEN..... it aint nothin we aint seen before. Just a matter of time before we appreciate the fact that we shall happily be at "war" (or conflict) in keeping with binary principle of opposites....... same as it aways was, basically defining LIFE, not unlike electron(s) forever orbiting the positron in basic laws of physics, you understand.

There is no dead or lifeless matter on this planet at all. Even our rocks forming geodes within them are technically autonomous living and breathing organisms which grow and develop on their own accord, converting oxygen and carbon as I've said elsewhere on this forum.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Re: the 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Captain_Solo » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:43 pm

lightstalker wrote:The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
holy book:

peace."

That is pure bullshit. There is no such verse in the Qur'an. The correct verse for that reference reads:

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (prayer) and give Zakat (charity), then they are your brethern in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc) in detail for a people who know. (Surah 9. At-Taubah 11)
Captain_Solo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Slam » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:43 pm

Interestingly purebollocks is 11 letters too!
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:10 pm

After an excellent start from the forums inception, the place has not yet fully recovered from being spammed by the self-indulgence others including wscduncanb in particular

Come on man, Mr Duncan Binns is a genius, I'm his biggest fan - he is clearly insane

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby yorick » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:44 am

Then clearly insane meets perceivably insane....... mixing of magick you understand, or technician meets the strategist.

yorick
malum discordiae

Re: the 9/11 conspiracy

Postby lightstalker » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:46 pm

Captain_Solo wrote:
lightstalker wrote:The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
holy book:

peace."

That is pure bullshit. There is no such verse in the Qur'an. The correct verse for that reference reads:

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (prayer) and give Zakat (charity), then they are your brethern in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc) in detail for a people who know. (Surah 9. At-Taubah 11)

i glad you guys care...cos i dont.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby lightstalker » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:53 pm

yorick wrote:What's with the 9/11 ELEVEN shit - havent I debunked this superstition once before on this board, even here in the THC?

Nevertheless LS, thank you for posting something intelligent here at the TinHatCafe. After an excellent start from the forums inception, the place has not yet fully recovered from being spammed by the self-indulgence others including wscduncanb in particular . And it's excellent to see a sensible poster such as yourself making contributions here, adding semblance of credibility to the place.

Used to be the number Thirteen that spooked everybody. That's because 13 remained inscrutable for centuries even to Pythagorus who coined definitions for perfect, square and cubic numbers, even founding the principles upon which occult numerology is based.

Albeit Pythagoras' work on primes has been permanently removed from circulation, now stashed and archived somewhere in the Vatican Library. And whenever we as human beings decide to agree on an "evil" number it sure as hell oughta be prime at least. Hence you will find little info elsewhere except here in the THC corner of the BFC regarding what the prime number 11 actually means.

Okay, here's the rub as best it can be explained by me:

Eleven remains inscrutable for its mystical value on account of its reliance on "0" or base 10 which leads it towards a mystical/numerological value of 2=1+1. And in turn this provides 10 with the same mystical/numerological value as 1, as it ought to be considering that zero is scarcely a number at all. Hence the redundancy for all intents and purposes at adding "0" to every base 10 denomination. And interestingly there are superior number systems which predate our own that entirely exclude the zero concept entirely, Mayan civilization for one.

Now what is so scary about "2" as represented in 11? Nothing really, its the capitol figure for binary principles and their perpetual state of being in conflict of opposites. For every number divisible by 2 also represents an exact confrontation between equal and opposite numbers each comprising the half, for better or worse.

In short form, whatever everybody is bitchin about regarding ELEVEN..... it aint nothin we aint seen before. Just a matter of time before we appreciate the fact that we shall happily be at "war" (or conflict) in keeping with binary principle of opposites....... same as it aways was, basically defining LIFE, not unlike electron(s) forever orbiting the positron in basic laws of physics, you understand.

There is no dead or lifeless matter on this planet at all. Even our rocks forming geodes within them are technically autonomous living and breathing organisms which grow and develop on their own accord, converting oxygen and carbon as I've said elsewhere on this forum.

my pleasure yorick...im glad you took such an interest.
The tin pot cafe is plethora of intelligent and interesting posts and people such as yourself.

cheers.
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby Caliban » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:37 am

And don't forget the London bombings on 7th July 2005.

Thats 7+7+2+5=21 2+1= ......er.....I'll get back to you !???
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby angel of death » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:10 am

This video brings up many valid points.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ose+Change
angel of death

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe