May we Suggest

EVERYBODY FOR PRESIDENT!

-- Well, at least everybody who feels ready for the
responsibility of self-goverment. Those who still
need a Big Daddy or a Big Momma to discipline and
dominate them should vote for whatever furhrer or
saviour they like best.
If you want self-government don't vote for the Two
Lying Bastards of the Democan and Republicrat parties.....
or for any minority party that also wants to govern you....

WRITE IN YOUR OWN NAME

We advocate
[1] guns for those who want them, no guns
forced on those who don't want them (pacfists, Quakers etc.)
[2] drugs for those who want them,
no drugs forced on those who don't want them (Christian Scientists etc.)
[3] an end to Tsarism and a return to constitutional democracy
[4] equal rights for ostriches.

To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States:
RESIST MUCH, OBEY LITTLE,
Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved,
Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this Earth,
ever afterward resumes its liberty.
--Walt Whitman

I'm as mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
-- Howard Beale

The official flag: the Gadsden flag -- the oldest American flag of all

Official motto: "Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy,
don't be afraid to make slurping sounds,
and don't take crap from anybody"

First order of business on assuming office:
Fire 33% of the Congress [names selected at random]
and replace them with full-grown adult ostritches,
whose mysterious and awesome dignity will
elevate the suidaen barbarity long established there.

Both the pro-gun people and the dopers
[medical, religious and/or receational]
feel like minorities, and the TSOG [Tsarist Occupation Government]
agrees with this estimate of their weakness.
Our contention holds that in the West both groups
working together make a MAJORITY.
Ergo, they have much to gain and nowt to lose in combining forces.
Each side only has to realize this and agree
"We'll tolerate their hobbies if they'll tolerate ours"
and we can drive the Tsarists back to Russia!
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Dabbi » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:51 am

Fire 33% of the Congress [names selected at random]
and replace them with full-grown adult ostritches,
whose mysterious and awesome dignity will
elevate the suidaen barbarity long established there.

this just made my day
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fenrisco » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:20 pm

Stange bedfellows...

I've an odd liking for R.A.W., although I can't quite figure out why. In many ways he's an old conman, but I've a sneaking respect for him; he's reminiscent of Heinlein's Jubal Harshaw.

Maybe, like "Tony"'s Grandfather, it's just that he minds his own fucking business.

I have a Gadsden Flag on the back of my motorcycle, and while I assume it means nothing to local Taiwanese I have yet to get hit up the arse by a gravel truck, so it may be working.
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:20 am

And who the fuck is Anton Wilson? At first glance I almost thought y'all were invoking another Anton character, that disreputable yet far more dangerous fellow who cleaned up satan and made the devil presentable same as any other religious diety - no mean feat, LeVey was his name.

But that's okay, this R.A.W. chap seems a decent enough fellow if not a little self-indulgent. Yet one who deserves honorable mention here at the TinHatCafe for sure. Even being that he seems to borrow from Burroughs at less operative levels at keeping the beat alive.

Yet never having heard of the man prior to reading this post, I'd peg him as Foundation Traditionalist at best in his excellent ramblings for sure.

Of course *guns'n dope* referrences mankind's bend for discovery and invention, you understand, primary necessity being herb and weaponry as cornerstones upon which all other discoveries are founded - as even your everyday Neanderthal can understand.

Yessir, at the academic level we all can recognize that ultimately medicine (herbs) and law (weaponry) is what got the species where we are today. Hence it makes perfect sense to invoke the same principles as mankind now turns the corner on our next evolutionary phase..... nostalgic to say the least.

Should be required reading for smug anarchists now roaming the globe who have lost their sense of humor - i like that

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby SRR » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:17 am

Ah Yorick, where have you been? Obviously not in the desert doing peyote tabs with Timothy Leary, as Robert Anton Wilson was oft to do for decades on end.

R.A.W. is a major mover and shaker behind the Illuminatus trilogy, cosmic trigger and other astral projection stories, and is closer to The Truth than most of us will ever get. Him and Tim were, like, tight, maann. I think he has only scratched the surface of his knowledge in published works.

Chances are he'll disappear due to age or "other reasons" before the full weight of his knowledge is unleashed. In a planet of sheeple, surely many are happy about this.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby SRR » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:06 am

I've read his Cosmic Trigger stuff. The US government is all over him and was all over Leary. But Leary got away, to another dimension.

I do wonder how much he knows about the Illuminati. Possibly nothing; possibly everything. Probably somewhere in between - if he was greatly informed of the Illuminati, he probably would not be alive today.

Unless he is being used as a nutbar pawn to discredit the Illuminati's existence. I wouldn't put it past the Venetians and Bavarians to do this.....
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby yorick » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:04 am

SRR wrote:Ah Yorick, where have you been? Obviously not in the desert doing peyote tabs with Timothy Leary, as Robert Anton Wilson was oft to do for decades on end.......

S/R, you bring fond memories of my dear friend Charlie Castaneda who had invited me to his home back in June 2000. It saddens me to have missed the opportunity. And just as Charlie baffled his mentors at gobbling up their medicine and yet surviving the ordeal, i too have been through one helluva curriculum over the past few weeks.

Can now safely say that I'm armed and qualified to deal not just in drugs but firearms as well....... if/when/how the FBI, KBI and/or BATF ever get their shit together and decide to put me on the payroll after hauling me on the carpet.

Meanwhile am still sitting on draft proposal for work overseas, hoping to explore more of the world at large even along the same venue as spending 72 hrs once again with niether food nor water at solitary confinement if thats what it takes, say at Mandella's cell or even Saddham Hussein's spider_hole hideout you understand, a question of absorption and application.

I never met Timothy Leary but did he die online? If it was me, I'd rather catch a spear in the back while running from screwing the tribal chieftan's wife if you catch my drift.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby yorick » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:56 am

(NoteBene;= and yeah have met the Speaker of the House in recent travels after yet another tustle with that offwhite Geisha (not my favorite) yet have long since complied with what the shadow pipe smoker had to say merely 25 yrs ago you understand, probly makin me the most dangerous fellow that another assassin could ever hope to meet..... a question of protecting the crown, as my anscestors at Gloucestershire would say, as against vonBraun's rocket attacks.

But what did Anton Wilson say about the'lumminati? And if being familiar makes all the informers dead, how do i sign up for more?
yorick
malum discordiae

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe