Aliens: Let's settle this once and for all

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Aliens: Let's settle this once and for all

Postby Ron Mexico » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:57 am

I was watching CNN tonight and Dan Aykroyd was talking about aliens, he said they exist. Let's settle this once and for all on this thread, do they exist?
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Postby Monarch » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:34 am

I firmly believe there are aliens. I can't say that I've ever actually seen an alien or a UFO before, but sometimes when I was in college, late at night, I'd wake up and I couldn't move or open my eyes but I could feel a presence and I'd hear a strange whispering sound as if their was a voice right next to my ear. This was followed by a sharp pain in my back and the next day I was sore all over with strange marks on my body. Now, you tell me what else could that be but aliens experimenting on me in their space ship with some strange telekenetic pyschic powers keeping me from running away? I for one, need no further convincing and besides, Dan Aykroyd was in Blues Brothers, so why would he lie?
Monarch
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:22 am

of course they exist. apparently there are 10 million or so in america illegally from mexico alone.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ron Mexico » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:00 am

Yes, I'm also talking about aliens, of the illegal kind. But they're not from Mexico.....they are from space....outer space. And they get their jollies probing various orifices of the human anatomy. No more jokes dammit, we're talking Dan Aykroyd, aliens, and Dan Aykroyd talking about aliens. These are serious revelations, and let's stay on topic, aliens, do they exist, where are they from? What do they want? What is Dan Aykroyd's DVD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470994/ going to clear up for us? Just the facts ma'am.
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:14 am

aliens, do they exist, where are they from?

John Travolta?
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby jamesy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:42 am

_Any more questions?

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby Ron Mexico » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:05 pm

First case...Roswell, 1947, sleepy little town in New Mexico near airforce base. Intergalactic joyride turns tragic, several aliens died. Why? Were they aliens? Extra-terrestrial biology grad students on a field trip gone wrong? Shaved monkeys? Dummies dropped out of weather balloons? Yes, a horse that's been beat dead several hundred times already, but questions still arise....what did Truman know?
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:33 pm

Given the diversity of life of earth it seems rather unlikely that the whole of the rest of the universe is completely barren.

Are they visiting earth? Doubt it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Slam » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:42 am

It's the things coming through from this point in other universes that you've got to worry about.
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:48 am

Multi-dimensional beings...... There is no "empty" space and 3 dimensional existance alone does not explain astral projection, out of body experiences, ley lines or energy egregores that encompass the earth as invisible navigable networks. Just like the salamander can navigate precisely through muddy pond bottoms getting from one point to another. Are there beings capable of existance and travel on levels of higher dimensions? Thats the question we need to ask.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:28 am

Are there beings capable of existance and travel on levels of higher dimensions?

Also, does anyone know if there will be sausages for lunch tomorrow and who called the cook a cunt? Who called the cunt a cook, thats the question we need to ask.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Slam » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:58 pm

It was him.
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:58 pm

Course ther's always those who dwell in 2 dimensional world view. They who canna see beyond the end of their own nose....... Duh, if it aint been discovered or explained by science then it caint exist at all.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:30 pm

There are a multitude of dimensions based on differing levels of vibration.
Sri Lanky

Postby Stiv » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:39 pm

Are there beings capable of existance and travel on levels of higher dimensions?

Now why'd you have to bring penta into this? Her head is big enough.

~Stiv
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe