End of The World - what FEMA aint talkin about

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm

After working extensively with FEMA in and around the Gulf coast during Katrina and Rita, I can safely say you have more to worry about with your local Boy Scout troop trying to take over and intern people than you do FEMA.

You all are thinking inside the box:

http://www.warnervideo.com/vdvd/home.html
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:55 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
After working extensively with FEMA in and around the Gulf coast during Katrina and Rita, I can safely say you have more to worry about with your local Boy Scout troop trying to take over and intern people than you do FEMA.

You all are thinking inside the box:

http://www.warnervideo.com/vdvd/home.html

Can't watch the vid because my computer sucks ass, but it isn't going to happen for several reasons:

1)Logistics alone make it impossible. There is no way to physically control a nation with a population of 300 million. Look at the troubles we are having in Iraq. You don't think that if FEMA somehow got the manpower to start rounding people up, that 1/3 of the nation wouldn't start digging up "care packages" they've buried in their backyards? There are places in this country today that are "no go zones" if you don't belong there. You think Cletus or Tyrone is going to roll over so easy? I don't.

2) You'll never get the manpower. You won't get the Grunts. You won't get Special Forces. You'll get the spooks, the MP's and some civillian cops, but the majority of the trigger pullers in the US would never turn their guns on citizens wholesale.

But none of this even comes into play as I wouldn't trust FEMA to conduct a proper panty raid.
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Can't watch the vid because my computer sucks ass

Here's the short version:

V started on NBC in 1983 and became one of the biggest ratings smashes of the century!! In the original miniseries, 50 alien ships arrive above Earth's major cities. The aliens eventually reveal themselves to be humanlike and friendly. One of the biggest newscameramen, Mike Donovan, realizes the truth that these aliens are really reptiles trying to drink our water and eat us as food! The visitors create a state of martial law, and keeps Mike from showing the truth to the public. Soon, the visitors have control of the world, but Donovan joins a resistance, and they are the only thing between us... and the Visitors!

Diana, ultra-hot leader of The Visitors, not only enjoyed eating tasty humans, but also fking them...and yes, she did swallow.

See, what probably happened is, after the Roswell Incident introduced the US government to the aliens (originally attracted by the discovery of nuclear explosions) in 1946, they started working with the little bastards and founded the IMF, World Bank, CIA, USSOUTHCOM, and probably the Trilateral Commission too, then got FEMA flunkies to build all those concentration camps. By using globalization to introduce fast food and 737 non-secret US bases (plus lots of secret ones and allies that are in on the scam) around the world, they've fattened us all up while keeping tabs on us, and are waiting to harvest us like the delicious, nutritious blobs of protein that we are.

US Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, along with his wacky brother Alan, were actually lizard people disguised as economic imperialists.

Anyway, with news of more spacecraft sitings around the globe, not to mention former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer warning us to be aware of the threat, I think it may be time to take this thing seriously.

What if it's not FEMA we're up against?
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:50 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
What if it's not FEMA we're up against?

Then we'd better stock up on the tinfoil.
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe