Did they really go to the moon?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Did the USA really land men on the moon?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes : 30

Did they really go to the moon?

Postby nowonmai » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:00 am

Simple question, did the Americans really put men on the moon?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:01 am

Well I've conclusively proved to myself that 100% of people surveyed at 5.00 am today in the UK think they didn't. Case solved. I'm off to bed.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:00 pm

I voted yes, but I won't be too surprised (but I will be dissappointed enough to stop being a teatotaller for a week or two) if the whole thing was faked. Just because all this stuff was happening around the same time that JFK and MLK were being assassinated by lone nutjobs and the USA wasn't fighting in Cambodia.

For the record, the argument that best convinces me that we got there is the fact that the USSR monitored all the flights, and they were convinced that the USA successfully landed on the moon. And have you seen that Saturn V on display at the Kennedy Space Center? It's pretty badass.
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:50 pm

Well thanks! You've just ruined my poll statistics but 50% still isn't bad.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:03 pm

The moon landing was staged to show the English/ Indians/ Confederates/ Spanish/ Nazis/ Commies/ Islamofascists (delete as required) that America is still the master race.
Great idea, while the english/ indians/confederates etc carry on making life hell for americans back on planet earth.

Any idea when america is going to colonise the moon and shift the entire Wasp population up there to escape the diabolical plans the english/ indians/commies etc have for them on earth?
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm

MTH: It's not the WASPs headed to the Moon, it's the Libertarian polygamists! (And to be fair, polyandrists.) The best science fiction book ever written, "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" by Heinlein, has the details. These details include the affect of almost 0g on women's heaving pneumatic breasts, as well as an ingenious use of Earth's relatively strong gravity well to give a bunch of illiterate miners a supremacy in space that the jackbooters here at home can only dream about after an all-night Star Wars movie marathon.
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby flipflop » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:52 am

Yeah, ok, but is it made of cheese?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Postby wsduncanb » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:58 am

Located Y'all's adjunct forum:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Moloch says,
Not only no,
But hells no!
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Donner und blitzen Mr D-B, Donner und Blitzen!!!

Heil!
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

something important

Postby denise » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:52 am

i have often thought about the ramifications of lessened gravity upon ballet dancing somewhere other than earth. i mean, the jumps would be, well it might be awhile before you came down. and arabeseques, almost effortless, like in water. though diametrically opposed.

but what about the pirouettes? how fast could you turn with nothing to turn against? and what about those ice dancers? how do they spin so fast?

tonight i will think about bungee jumping or sky diving or mountain climbing or even tennis on the moon. perhaps you could set up a slo mo training camp for these things before you decided if you wanted to do the real life "this shit will kill you" stuff on the earth.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

something important

Postby denise » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:54 am

i have often thought about the ramifications of lessened gravity upon ballet dancing somewhere other than earth. i mean, the jumps would be, well it might be awhile before you came down. and arabeseques almost effortless. like in water, though diametrically opposed.

but what about the pirouettes? how fast could you turn with nothing to turn against? and what about those ice dancers? how do they spin so fast?

tonight i will think about bungee jumping or sky diving or mountain climbing or even tennis on the moon. perhaps you could set up a slo mo training camp for these things before you decided if you wanted to do the real life "this shit will kill you" stuff on the earth.
denise
BFCus Regularus

wow, this place is creepy

Postby denise » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:55 am

is there no editing?
denise
BFCus Regularus

yes, nowanmai they did

Postby denise » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:00 am

because neil armstrong and buzz aldrin aren't the kind of guys that would lie about it.

happy?
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:26 pm

I know a western educated Arab General in the Qatari Military that swears the US faked the moon landing for the sole purpose of trying to make Arab countries look less technology advanced than the west.

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Re: yes, nowanmai they did

Postby SRR » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:01 am

denise wrote:because neil armstrong and buzz aldrin aren't the kind of guys that would lie about it.

happy?

Who's to say they weren't drugged by the CIA and smuggled to a secret warehouse where the whole thing was faked? Using the Anti-gravity well they stole from the Roswell crash site, the faking could have been quite convincing even to the astronauts.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe