Rosicrucians.. WTF?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Rosicrucians.. WTF?

Postby Ultra Swain » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:47 am

I heard them mentioned by my grandfather years ago. He said he was reading their writings and enjoyed them. I had no idea what/who the hell they were I thought they must be episcopalians or something. But going over some papers recently I have a letter that mentions them. I googled them and they have a compound with Egyptian temple like building except it look like a miniature golf course. Are they masons? Or complete nutters?
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby yorick » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:06 pm

Was your grandfather a nutter crackpot or one of the most excellent people you've ever known? His Rosicrucian studies put him in fine company. Was he also a Freemason affiliated and working Scotish or York Rites within an AAFAM Lodge? This would not surprise me as Rosicrucian Pronaos' and Chapters often meet there too.

Sounds like you've come into possession of piles of monographs, manuscripts, books and letters of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis several feet thick and you dont know how to begin.

Your grandfather received each pamphlet or monograph on weekly basis over his lifetime. And if you'd like to follow your grandfather's path towards developing an inner life what you need do is find the first monograph and study them in order. Follow the instructions and proceed. Do not let them become scattered about or treated as coffee table coasters.

Set aside ONE EVENING each week, say Thursday or whenever convenient for complete solititude from outside interferences. Also designate ONE place in your household where you can sit and meditate in complete privacy without wife or kids, roomate or friends banging on the door. Let this become your sanctuary/oratory for undisturbed study. These days its not so easy to do unless you live alone.

Then stack the pile of manuscripts on one side of your desk and wade through them as your grandfather had done. Take your time and space each couple of monographs a week apart. This will give you time to absorb each one before continuing.

Whats important is that you not jump ahead or skip any of the readings if you want to absorb their content. My guess is that you've already fucked up and started getting into the advanced stuff without first having established a foundation for understanding even the most basic of Rosicrucian principles.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby coldharvest » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:40 pm

May the Roses bloom upon your Cross.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ron Mexico » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:21 pm

I believe Sirhan Sirhan is a Rosicrucian.
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:13 pm

Are you sure about Sirhaan Sirhaan? Fidel Castro and Omar Ghaddaffi for sure. Arguably this provides Omar access to aegyptian mysteries that touches antient pantheon of Isis, Osiris, Horus, Thoth, Nubis, Nuit and company. Impressive company ther.

Meanwhile Fidel's affiliation adds years to his life: metaphysic self-healing techniques part and parcel to RC curricula Personally i would have no problem sitting in pronaos, chapter or lodge with either Omar or Fidel. Caint say the same for Sirhan. But then who the fuck was Bobby Kennedy?

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby APBT » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:24 am

This is so weird. Rosicrucian, I have not heard that word said for nearly 40 years. I heard my grandfather, and uncle say that word.

I am the only family member not to be a Freemason so I am out of the loop so to speak.

Thanks for sparking my memory of childhood memories.
both “fiction” and “journalism” are artificial categories...HST
APBT
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tucker Wade » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:51 pm

It's time to Immanentize the eschaton...
Tucker Wade

The TRUTH about Rosicrucians!!!!

Postby FredZepplin » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:03 am

"Rosicrucian" is a combination of the words "Rosary" and "Cruxifiction", and was supposedly started by Catholic priests attempting to convert heathens in the new world using a secret order created over a thousand years ago when the Knights Templars had to go undercover after being repressed and murdered by the King of England in a plot to destroy the political momentum gained by the Templars and feared by the KIng, who claimed to have a special meeting with God. Later in the book "Chariots of the Gods", well known UFOlogist Erich von Däniken's provides evidence that the "Gods" cited by the King were in reality alien life forms from a distant galaxy who still inhabit the earth even now disguised as humans, and are engaging in a sinister millienuem long interbreeding program to produce superior superman like slave warriors to create the ultimate galactic army in order to take over large portions of the unconquered universe. Unfortuneately, these aliens can only be seen with special devices called interdimensional mirrors originally developed by NASA for tracking space debris but made unavailable to the scientific community since NASA has been heavily infiltrated by special interests who want to keep this technology secret.
FredZepplin

Postby nowonmai » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 pm

US - after extensive examinationI must pronounce your Grandad a mentalist. Most likely recessice, generation skipping, hereditary. You'll be eating your underpants with boiled nettles by the time you're 50. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

A sensible answer to the questions

Postby FredZepplin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:49 pm

US - after extensive examinationI must pronounce your Grandad a mentalist. Most likely recessice, generation skipping, hereditary. You'll be eating your underpants with boiled nettles by the time you're 50. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Underpants boiled in beef broth is much better

Being from the country myself I can telll you for sure that when I woman takes her teeth out to give you a blow job....well, you just have to have the experience
FredZepplin

Postby Tucker Wade » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:06 pm

Fred Z...

The Templars were repressed...tortured, murdered... by the King Philip IV of France not England. King Philip...."Philip the fair"... forced Pope Clement V to decree the Templars heretics....which he did on Friday October 13, 1307...exactly 699 years to the day of your post.

King Philip's motivation was not a meeting with God, but simply the same thing that motivates all men....MONEY. King Philip wanted to take control of the vast fortuned that was said to be possessed by the Templars. Philip also levied large taxes on the clergy, and arrested Jews and seized their assets.Philip was power hungry and a spendthrift, who bankrupted his country trying to strengthen his monarchy

There are several possibilities as to the origins of Rosecrucianism. It seems hard to believe that it could have been started by Catholic priest when it's teaching are not of a Christian nature. The Rosicrucians when related to the Knights Templar are said to be the first resurrection of the Templars after their supposed demise in 1307. The term 'rosy cross' refers to the tunics worn by Templars in battle. The tunic was white with a red templar cross across the front.

As for interdimensional mirrors and NASA.....no comment. But I will say that if aliens have chosen to interbreed with humans to create a 'superior superman like slave warrior'...then that either says good things about the human race or bad things about their genetics program.
Tucker Wade has become unstuck in time...
Tucker Wade

Postby Stiv » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:22 pm

which he did on Friday October 13, 1307

Hence one of the reasons Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day.

~Stiv
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:51 am

Tucker Wade, never forget that Templars arrived very late on the scene. Rosicrucianism owes more to Zoroastrianism and Mithraism then it does to whatever the Christianized West was peddling at that time. I would look beyond the Templars to Druze from whom T's borrowed bulk of their RC philosophies.

Nevertheless if there was ONE individual who typified Rosicrucian revival of the 17th Century it would probly be Cornelius Agrippa who developed the idea of an eclectic world soul and egregore of which we are all a part.

Masonry helps to some degree at preserving such mysteries. And yet it remains a question of arcs and angles, the difference between rosicrucianism and masonry. The latter demonstrating logic in foundation to free-will; the former inviting harmony and ballance as its premise. Each dependent on one underlying principle - spiritual evolution of beings towards reintegration with the first estate. An idea inherent to ALL faiths and obediences that recognize a higher power.

And welcome to the forum, find your voice here and the echo of your words will resonate throughout the world and beyond.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby flipflop » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:21 pm

yorick wrote:

And welcome to the forum, find your voice here and the echo of your words will resonate throughout the world and beyond.

Amen to that, Mr Yorick runs a fine and tight ship here at my favourite nook on the BFC, his fund of knowledge is legendary, and his attempted stewardship of the brilliant but malignant Mr Duncan-Binns deserves a mention in dispatches

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Tucker Wade » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:27 pm

Yorick...

I don't see the connection to Mithraism and Zaroastrianism...

Druze however is easier to see. Incorporating Islam, Greek philosophy and hints of Christianity it's easier to make a connection to Rosecrucianism

I don't believe that the Christians had or have anything to do with Rosecrucians or it's revival. I also find it hard to believe that Cornelius Agrippa typified anything in the 17th century when he in fact died in 1535.

Freemasonry does preserve mysteries. But offers answers to these mysteries for those who seek them...yet only to those who seek them with a fixed and steady purpose....a noble purpose.

I thank you for your kind welcome to the forum. I don't know that I am searching for my voice so much as I am searching for knowledge and truth.
Tucker Wade has become unstuck in time...
Tucker Wade

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe