Mystery Man Has "reigned" At Madrid Airport For Th

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Mystery Man Has "reigned" At Madrid Airport For Th

Postby Douchebag » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:26 pm

(DPA)

A mysterious man known as "the Emperor" has lived for more than three years at the airport of the Spanish capital Madrid, the daily El Pais reported Wednesday.

A character reminiscent of Victor Navorski, played by Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg's 2004 movie "The Terminal," the man in his 50s who calls himself "Feld Charles I." He came to Madrid's Barajas airport to fly to Los Angeles, but never boarded the plane.

Instead, he decided to "reign" on a certain chair at the terminal I which he now regards as his palace.

"You should have asked for an audience," the bearded, long-haired man told the El Pais journalist requesting an interview.

Conjectures about his identity range from an African diplomat to a Hindu emperor.

A world traveller, Feld Charles I speaks five European languages - Spanish, French, English, German and Russian - and a sixth believed to be that of his country of origin. That language has yet to be identified.

Known by everyone at the airport, Feld Charles I accepts food from staff and passengers, but never money.

"He does not break any law or disturb and this is a public zone, so we cannot do anything" to remove the man, the police commissioner responsible for the airport said.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:37 pm

Douchebag wrote:(DPA) A character reminiscent of Victor Navorski, played by Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg's 2004 movie "The Terminal"

Think he was actually based on an Iranian dude staying at CDG.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe