Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Bored? .....or is it the end of the USA

Postby cbychoice » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 am

A little bit of inconsistancy saves a lot of explanation later
cbychoice
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:53 am

Thank you CBYC! An excellent article from an excellent home page source, deffinitely Tin.... Hat worthy - And hope this does not offend you, but I've dusted the topic'n title a bit to invite more conversation on this subject.

Meanwhile all this while i've been thinkin it was me alone who ever studied the works of Albert Pike. Bulk of what's conveyed in the article stems from twists, turns and rewrites of Pike's work, you understand. Sort of a modern day Protocols Elders of Zion obviously authored in this case from compilations and research endeavors racked by diverse contributors probly over the past 100 yrs at least using Protocols EL Zion for its prototype.

Do you know these people who operate that website? I would like to work with them and maybe improve upon what they're tryin to say.

Unfortunately found plenty of bits of bullshit in the article - imnsho - poorly authored with mixed metaphors if you ask me. For example the God(dess) Astarte is NOT Dianna and NOT Janus either. In fact the actual reference to Astaroth has nothing to do with Astarte (secret energy of the Pleides) or Dianna (reciprocal energy of the Moon) or even Janus (cliche'd diety of doorways).

From my readings in Ceremonial Magick, Astaroth is actually a Grand Duke of Hell in Demonic Hierarchy. And the continent of North America is under his dominion, as refferenced by noted occultist AE Waite in his scholarly work on the subject of ceremonial work.

And an excellent fellow is Grand Duke Astaroth of the Kingdom of Hell - he always answers truthfully and provides gifts of insight into Arithmetic (including numerology?), talent for making oneself Invisible and also enables Matterial Gain to occur for those who make his acquaintance - especially through divination employing occult/theurgic practices which is probly the only intelligent way to communicate with angelics & demons at all. And finally if memory serves me well from my earlier adventures into ceremonial majickal work, Astaroth has the ability to empower practioners on evocation with Irresistable Attraction of the opposite sex.

Yet in all these gifts Astaroth provides are the traps that will destroy our great nation....... 1) Arithmetic - we are rapidly becoming a nation of bean counters and data processors, at least thats where the money is. 2) Invisibility - dread of anonymity is something our younger generations are learning they must get used to while otherwise struggling to find and meet a more agressive destiny head on. 3) Matterial Gain - hence the bait and switch of marketing and merchandising practices unique to the USA. Nowhere else on earth will you find a greater number of worthless consumer goods than here. 4) Irrestistable Sexual Attraction - C'mon lets admit it, sex is an obsession among Americans. Everywhere else it's treated more like a fact of life.

In short, yes i can appreciate what http://watch-unto-prayer.org is trying to say, although far be it for me to accelerate the process. And hell yeah, I think everybody oughta reconnoitre the New Madrid faultline is ready to blow. Hence we must continue with construction of the NAFTA superhighway (to improve evacuations North and South). Also we might as well surrender southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and 1/2 of Texas to Atzlan prophesies that have predicted the same upheaval. And finally we need to strengthen and enforce Homeland Security measures across the board that have never had anything to do with foreign terrorist attack at all.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

sinking feeling?

Postby cbychoice » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:36 am

Does not belong into this section -though it compliments part of the first post.

Sea slowly swallowing up Louisiana, report says

AP

New Orleans -- A new report by scientists studying Louisiana's coast says the land is not just sinking, it's sliding ever so slowly into the Gulf of Mexico.

The report, which appeared in December's Geophysical Research Letters, says the bedrock under heavily populated southeast Louisiana is breaking away at a glacial speed -- at the pace fingernails grow.

This movement, the study says, is triggered by deep underground faults slipping under the enormous weight of sediment dumped by the Mississippi River.
A little bit of inconsistancy saves a lot of explanation later
cbychoice
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:50 am

Sea slowly swallowing up Louisiana,

That's because Cthulu is rising.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe