About conspiracy theories

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:22 pm

Schizophrenics and bipolars are the future.

People who are schizo are not quite complete with this new evolution of the brain/psyche.....but it is getting there.

Why are they able to "talk to other people"? I don't believe they are crazy and in fact their intelligence is higher than average.

Some mystics say that there are seven dimensions. Seven has always been a sacred number in some shamanic circles.

Circles within circles within circles.
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:34 pm

Schizophrenics and bipolars are the future.

I'll never forget when one of my friends - a very talented, quite successful painter, adorable but socially inept - began taking anti-depressents. She felt better, she fit in for the first time in her life, and her painting went to hell. I have one from that period (she can't sell them) and it's a fine reminder that worthwhile insight often comes at a price.

Everything previously ridiculed as mystical/metaphysical hocus-pocus will become commonplace knowledge.

I'm reading Dawkins' "The God Delusion," which is very good and very funny, but so far he hasn't addressed the one point that convinces me. We are imperfectly adapted, limited to five or six senses, in a big and complex multiverse. Perhaps, like cave fish, we are unable to see, save for some damaged throwbacks and valiant mutations, what remains of sunshine filtered through dark water. So what should the wisest among them say to that fish who can see the sun? That such things are impossible, unmeasurable, and cannot be proven true or false anyway? Or, maybe, "What is it that you see?"

But then again, with so many false prophets running around out there, killing and hating and bearing false witness about what is or is not the nature of the light, perhaps the wisest fish is right to stay cynical. To conclude that even if this sun thing exists, even if it fuels every action in the world, being so cruelly caught between eternal faith and limited reality is bad for the school in general, and should therefore be avoided.
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 pm

Cruelly caught between staying safe in the fishbowl and making that quantum leap into the great unknown.

Cruelly caught between being animal and God.

Cruelly caught between the finite and the infinite.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 am

At least you've got the cruelty to fall back on.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:01 am

To make me feel like I exist.

Misery is the river of the world...everybody row.
--Tom Waits
Sri Lanky

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe