The People Of The SUN.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

The People Of The SUN.

Postby wsduncanb » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:27 pm

The people inside INTERPOL, and the international police-state establishment, have foolishly made the assumption that my "musical bone" is directly connected and tied to my "guitar bone". (Ha!) That if I can be made to stop playing the guitar, which is only a peripheral -- and a minor musical instrument at that! -- to my enjoyment of music ("rocking out with my cock out" since it helps me to appreciate my dreams and the kind of hardcore fare I enjoy listening to) that, then, I might be encouraged, through blatant thuggish trauma, to abandon what they so self-righteously call, "The DEVIL's MUSIC!"

Ha! I literally spit in the face of people who refuse to be cool..

Like I've written before, comrades, it's their disgusting and fucked-up renditious version of the Spanish Inquisition: their so-called "strategy of religious conversion"; and them forcibly ending my ability and sick desire to perform the kinds and types of hardcore, death-metal music I enjoy pissing the religious, PENTACOSTAL-right off with was, and is, only a mere attempted TACTIC in their holier-than-thou quest to get me to turn away from a lifestyle involving casual sex, alcohol & non-illicit, prescribed medication, drugs, and the music of DISTURBED.

Ha! In your face, mother!:

ImageImage

"If he stops playing that accursed guitar, then, maybe, he'll stop listening to that awful satanic U2 noise, stop wanting sex with white women, and, Jesus! let us all pray on it, perchance he'll stop drinking JIM BEAM."
========================================
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY
ANNOUNCING MY
RETIREMENT FROM THE
GUITAR AND POETRY!

.88mm GREEN
was my favorite
gauge, too!
"I´ve already been executed,
I´m just waiting to die." -wsdb

W.S. Duncan-Binns
Apartado 0815-00349
Cuidad Panama
Republica De Panama
Central America
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 am

anus
n. pl. a·nus·es
The opening at the lower end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste is eliminated from the body.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: The People Of The SUN.

Postby yorick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:24 am

wsduncanb wrote:Ha! I literally spit in the face of people who refuse to be cool..

Ha'ayle yeah! Gotta love that girl for being naive to the controversial statement she makes in universal sign language! Now if she really knew what she wanted to say......

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Ron Mexico » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:39 am

I know that she's a former University of Texas student, the sign means hook'em horns.
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:04 am

too little too late for political correctness, ron..... counter intel. agencies whisper to me that this pic has already been photoshoped alongside the pope on his balcony at vatican city in rome, in front of thousands of italians on the streets below...... and appearing on front page of every italian newspaper to boot

yet fortunately, italians being italians, everybody figures that jenna speaks of her papa..... so the whole place burst into laughter and thoroughly enjoyed the pantomime/satire ribaldry of the occasion as healthy italians, mediterraneans are apt to do

of course this is very dangerous shit indeed even for me to consider armed with my WSDB decoder ring that can and will debunk myth from fact at highest possible levels imaginable as among certain initiates akicita
(:=heyoka=:) are apt to do
yorick
malum discordiae

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe