RIP David Duke.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

RIP David Duke.

Postby wsduncanb » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 pm

David Earnest Duke (1950-2007)

BATON ROUGE, La. — David Earnest Duke, 57, of Tulsa, died Sunday, Mar. 11, at the Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, of complications from surgery for liver cancer. He was born July 1, 1950 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the son of David H. Duke and Maxine Duke. He was a former Louisiana state representative, a candidate in presidential primaries for both the Democratic and Republican parties, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Duke, a self-styled "white nationalist," he was commonly referred to as a white supremacist. He once said he did not think of himself as a racist stating that he was a "racial realist" and believed that "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage." He speaks in favor of racial segregation and white separatism.

Duke made several unsuccessful bids for political office, including runs for the Louisiana House, Louisiana Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House, governor of Louisiana and twice for president of the United States. In 2002, he pled guilty to willfully filing a false tax return under 26 U.S.C. § 7206 and mail fraud under 18 U.S.C. § 1341, resulting in a year-long prison sentence.

In December 2006, he participated in an interview live from Tehran with reporter Wolf Blitzer in Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer which resulted in a heated debate regarding Duke's alleged anti-semitic views and Zionism.

He was a long-time New Orleans area resident and the father of two.

Memorial services will be held Wednesday at Lake Lawn Metairie Cemetery, 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70124 P: 504-486-6331 F: 504-483-8330

Memorials: may be directed to the family through http://www.davidduke.com/

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
"I´ve already been executed,
I´m just waiting to die." -wsdb

W.S. Duncan-Binns
Apartado 0815-00349
Cuidad Panama
Republica De Panama
Central America
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:22 pm

How did you cut and paste an article from the future? Does Stephen Hawking know about this?
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

The WSDuncanB Theory.

Postby wsduncanb » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Curious how Mr. David DunceCap Duke will never die of complications from AIDS: curious how I was the only blackman in the AVIONICS course at NATTC Millington, Tennessee, where I graduated at the very top of my class, but´ll be the first in that elite group to die: curious how INTERPOL feels that I´m a higher harassment priority than some Colombian druglord while Mr. Duke doesn´t even register as a BLIP on their radar!

It´s Not Fair!
It´s Not Right!

wsduncanb wrote:They Call Me "DA-DA".
DADAISM: The style and techniques of a group of artists, writers, etc., of the early 20th century who exploited accidental and incongruous effects in their work and who programmatically challenged established canons of art, thought, morality, etc. A nihilistic art movement (especially in painting) that flourished in Europe early in the 20th century; based on irrationality and negation of the accepted laws of beauty [syn: dada]. A European artistic and literary movement (1916-1923) that flouted conventional aesthetic and cultural values by producing works marked by nonsense, travesty, and incongruity. Da'da·ism n., Da'da·ist adj. & n., Da'da·is'tic adj.

—Related forms
da·da·ism, noun
da·da·ist, noun
da·da·is·tic, adjective
da·da·is·ti·cal·ly, adverb

[Origin: 1915–20; < F: hobby horse, childish redupl. of da giddyap]
[French dada, hobbyhorse, Dada, of baby-talk origin.]
====================================
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

friendlyskies wrote:How did you cut and paste an article from the future?
So you didn't get the time-travelling device when you registered on the BFC? Figures...

Rest assured that the sound you hear in the background isn't the ripping apart of the very fabric of the universe. It is merely me closing my zipper.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

el3so.

Postby wsduncanb » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:00 pm

Is This You, el3so?
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby loki547 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:41 am

unless you went before '97, you would have to class up at NATTC pensacola
loki547

Jo Robbin Was (And Is) Anne Coulter.. Paige Keiser?

Postby wsduncanb » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Slam wrote:Anne Coulter is a post-op transexual.

Jo Robbin Was (And Is) Anne Coulter.. Paige Keiser?
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:23 pm

wsduncanb wrote:Is This You, el3so?
Nah.
Less hair, less blubber and definitely less pants on me than on that dude. Plus I try and avoid being in offices.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Should we all believe that everything that comes out of a black person's is sacred?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Sorry,I'll rephrase that without my white trailer park trash lingo.

Should we,as human beings,all believe that whatever comes out of a black person's mouth is sacred?

What would Lord Oprah think?
Sri Lanky

HYPNOTICS Are Scary!

Postby wsduncanb » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:54 pm

Only if he, being I, would admit
to having Jewish blood, which I
might, for a fee, or under the most
stringent coercive circumstances.

HYPNOTICS Are Scary!
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Allow Me To Re-Phrase That, Johnny Boy..

Postby wsduncanb » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Should we all believe that everything that comes out of a black person's is sacred?

Yeeeeeowwww!!
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe