did the united states attack themselves?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

did the united states attack themselves?

Postby Jonno » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:50 am

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.htm

I just watched this..and did a bit of research on it...anyone have any clues on wat the hell went on?
Theres a bunch of tapes..im gonna go find them..
Jonno

Postby Q » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:37 am

Can't watch the video because my computer sucks, but I have some questions and will play devil's advocate:

1)There is a ring of elevated highways surrounding the Pentagon. Why weren't any vehicles blown off if in fact this was an airplane flying that low?

2)There is a gas station close to the Pentagon, who had it's videotape confiscated soon after the attack. Where is this footage? No way it could show anything classified as there are pics of the Pentagon from minutes after the attack, and they released the (laughable "proof" of an aircraft hit) from the gate.

3)The aircraft that hit WTC building 1&2 caused enough fire to burn through thousands of tons of steel, yet the grass directly next to the hole in the Pentagon is nice and green.

4)No aircraft parts. No engine, no wings.

5)This is an awfully small hole considering the planes that hit the WTC took out several floors on impact:

Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby SRR » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:19 am

I personally believe it was a UFO that crashed after the USA, realizing that Aliens from Alpha Centauri were using their mind-control orbs on pilots with "Gulf War Syndrome" (really a failed PR ploy to hide experiments with radiation poisoning from 1991 where the CIA supplied drugs that were supposed to give soldiers superhuman powers, but instead made them more susceptible to deeply classified telepathic mind attacks) to down several large airliners. The US responded with secret technology developed from Area 51 and super-secret Area 53 where alien technology from a competing interstellar civilization is deployed, to down the UFO craft. The UFO crew, realizing that all was doomed, teleported back to the mothership hovering on the Dark Side Of The Moon and crash-landed their alien craft into the Pentagon, hoping to destroy some records of their arch-rival alien civilization who have supplied the USA with hypercombat technology.

I also have a theory that the twin towers never fell, but are in fact invisible, but unfortunately don't have enough liquor in my system to explain further. Maybe another time.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:03 am

Actually AIMING an aircraft at a target and ploughing it in at full speed is a little different from attempting to gently and slowly guide a plane down during a crash landing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jonno » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 am

@Q, yeah, thats pretty much what it pointed out.

@SRR, dude, are you insane? Lol... Gulf War syndrom is caused by the uranium tips on armour peircing bullets. Good theory, I'll look it up. (PCP tablets that were called)

But the WTC bit is...yeah...a bit insane.

I have a possible theory that the US used the attacks as a skape goat to go to war for oil. I'll type it up later.

=)
Jonno

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:13 am

Jonno wrote:I have a possible theory that the US used the attacks as a skape goat to go to war for oil. I'll type it up later.

=)

Sounds intriguing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jonno » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:05 am

Ok, here it is.

Say America wanted oil, and the main country that was distrubuting it was run by an asshole named Sadam Hussein. America somehow (i gotta research a bit more) is getting money from the oil, making the Americans richer. This asshole named Saddam Hussein stops the oil from getting to America (i dunno...a bit of a shadowy conspiracy). America retaliates, and decides to go to war with this country...so they can continue to get money. And why the f**k would the rest of the US care if the US Government got more money? So the US Government decides to use pyschological warfare, with propaganda, like fear. They strike 4 destinations killing American civilians, then they blame it on the "Terrorist" that deny any involvement.

But, the CIA and FBI suck at cover ups, so the "757" that striked the field and the Pentagon start showing little eff ups.

Watch the pentagon strike clip..
Jonno

Postby ROB » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:22 am

Ingenious..

tell us more.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:46 am

I don't think it was about oil or money. I think an interstellar civilization was trying to spark an intergalactic war, with Earth in the middle.

It would only make sense to target the USA. In fact on days when I smoke enough dope I can see the aliens working in the old Twin Towers, their new command centre shielded by stealth technology and anti-gravity cloaking devices. They're brainwashing us all.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby jstalin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:07 pm

Yes, they did attack themselves and bin laden lives in the basement of the pentagon. Next question.
people b4 profit
jstalin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:10 pm

jstalin wrote:Yes, they did attack themselves and bin laden lives in the basement of the pentagon. Next question.

Shouldn't that be the basement of the Alamo??
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby el3so » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:45 pm

SRR wrote:I don't think it was about oil or money. I think an interstellar civilization was trying to spark an intergalactic war, with Earth in the middle.
What? No more mentions of the Aaliyah-angle? Don't tell me they've gotten through to you too, SRR...

'Cause that 'd mean all of humanity's hope now lies with Definitely_Not_SRR.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Jonno » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:24 pm

I don't think it was about oil or money. I think an interstellar civilization was trying to spark an intergalactic war, with Earth in the middle.

It would only make sense to target the USA. In fact on days when I smoke enough dope I can see the aliens working in the old Twin Towers, their new command centre shielded by stealth technology and anti-gravity cloaking devices. They're brainwashing us all.

You have lost it man...or they got your mind under control, and you just escaped it..

Im gonna look more into my conspiracy. More soon!
Jonno

Postby Outkast » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:04 pm

The truth is, it was Dick Cheney firing a RPG at a frightened intern. The fact that the twin towers were attacked around the same time was just a helpful but unexpected coincidence.

'Ole Dick was more than happy to pretend his expression of rage was part of the terrorist attacks of that day. Because you know how Dick Cheney likes to shoot a b*tch...
<i>Homo-janai!!!</i>
Outkast
Resident Zionist Puppet

Postby loki547 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:49 am

this is bound to result in a link to @lex j0nes. industrial tin foil boys!!!!
loki547

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe