Bring back Wsduncanb

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Bring back Wsduncanb

Postby Mikethehack » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:49 pm

He's the only person that makes sense here.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

He threatens ruin with his ponderous tale!

Postby denise » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:44 am

Extracts

(supplied by a sub-sub-librarian.)

It will be seen that this mere painstaking burrower and grubworm of a poor devil of a Sub-Sub appears to have gone through the long Vaticans and street-stalls of the earth, picking up whatever random allusions to whales he could anyways find in any book whatsoever, sacred or profane.

Therefore you must not, in every case at least, take the higgledy-piggledy whale statements, however authentic, in these extracts, for veritable gospel cetology. Far from it. As touching the ancient authors generally, as well as the poets here appearing, these extracts are solely valuable or entertaining, as affording a glancing bird's eye view of what has been promiscuously said, thought, fancied, and sung of Leviathan, by many nations and generations, including our own.

So fare thee well, poor devil of a Sub-Sub, whose commentator I am. Thou belongest to that hopeless, sallow tribe which no wine of this world will ever warm; and for whom even Pale Sherry would be too rosy-strong; but with whom one sometimes loves to sit, and feel poor-devilish, too; and grow convivial upon tears; and say to them bluntly, with full eyes and empty glasses, and in not altogether unpleasant sadness give it up, sub-subs! For by how much the more pains ye take to please the world, by so much the more shall ye for ever go thankless!

Would that I could clear out Hampton Court and the Tuileries for ye! But gulp down your tears and hie aloft to the royal-mast with your hearts; for your friends who have gone before are clearing out the seven-storied heavens, and making refugees of long-pampered Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael, against your coming. Here ye strike but splintered hearts together-- there, ye shall strike unsplinterable glasses!
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

You Don´t Know Me Like That!

Postby wsduncanb » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm

My friends call me DUNCAN..
buT mY eNEMIES cALL mE bInNS!

fAmILY cAlL mE wILLiAM...

iNnER cIRcLE?
Sherrick DuCannibis!

Give this youngman some advice
Before I cut him off from his heritage:

I'm Growing up

Hi uncle buggy this is William Warner Duncan I got some good news I just got my G.E.D. early at 16 my first time taking it. im growing up and soon to be applying for colleges and stuff. but grandma has bad health problems and she might have uterus cancer. my mom is still has Multiple Sclerosis and doing well. I probally shouldn't have quit school but I couldn't do it anymore I hated it and the people there too. I went to job corps me and monique and I'm almost done been there since November of last year and thats really all thats been happening lately around here.

here's our phone number
301-871-1827

bye uncle buggy, we love you
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:51 pm

Welcome back COMRADE!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Police Decoy.

Postby wsduncanb » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Replies? Here´s the
lil´ bastard´s
e-mail address..

w.d_16@yahoo.com
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:36 pm

The one and only BFC genius returneth in the shape of one wsduncanb!
We salute you, sir!

What say you men? Shall we elevate wsduncanb to the office of the most highest and venerated position within the dark confines of the BFC? To the almighty chair of BFC moderator?
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

[I]ntrested in co-moderating the Tin Hat Cafe?

Postby wsduncanb » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:09 am

To: wsduncanb
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 pm
Subject: intrested in co-moderating the Tin Hat Cafe?
get back to me on this, have already put a word in your favor and so has another on the author's forum.....(:=

Why, Comrade, I'd love to moderate the forum!
And you do me a great, flattering honor in your
Recommendation, Yorick. Geez, it's grand to be
In on something bigger than my other newsgroup:

The Society Of Raging Man-Tits aka.
The Clandestine Boat Works... and I
Won't look a gift mule in the teeth.

Thanks!

To: wsduncanb
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:08 am
Subject: Re: intrested in co-moderating the Tin Hat Cafe?
Now its up to you - Kurt aint impressed with you sneakin weird shit behind the scenes in the past. And at any given moment y'all be booted and left homeless agin, burning down the house and everything with it. Meanwhile cylce more thoughts through THC protocols (and the rest of the place) as if it was me on brink of crashing the entire planet. (:=

It's probably too labor-intensive a GIG for me anyway:

I used to carry a deck of Eden Grey tarot cards
And a pouch of runes with me back in the day
But my time's probably best spent creating scenarios
For the U.S. Secret Service.

Thanks anyway, Chum!
"I´ve already been executed,
I´m just waiting to die." -wsdb

W.S. Duncan-Binns
Apartado 0815-00349
Cuidad Panama
Republica De Panama