Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:37 am

oh.
i forgot to add....La-Bas.

j.k. Huysman
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:10 am

Damn the no 'edit' button on the tfh cafe!

here...........http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9041664/Joris-Karl-Huysmans
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:07 am

Michelle, doncha know eccentric French novelists are dangerous reading for impressionable minds? Found English full text at http://www.huysmans.org/against/agi.htm that I'm wading through with pants rolled up to my knees gettin my feet wet. And from what I'm gleening Huysmans is state of the art.

Appears to be perfect at reconnoitring Christ Principle at 2nd arrival already in motion. Those who dwell closest to nature will understand. Metaphysics involved relies upon absolute sense of reintegration with diety/omniety at highest levels, trespassing into areas of pure divine light unimaginable/unknowable at mundane levels. Yet implied at every thought, action and deed.

And the good news is Nth dimension openings been PROMISED to us through Covenant with God even in our lifetimes. There can be no better time to be alive. And those who dwell at remotest outposts of civilization oughta feel especially blessed. Amundsen reconnoitred this fact (and thus saved his ship) when exploring Northwest passage, you know the story.

Beaucoup activity this time of year, wantin to salmon fish the Yakima River myself in months ahead. Tighten up and batten down hatches for another close Winter nearby. Look for gathering of eagles - hundreds strong! Ye seen em with yer own eyes and know their ways. Imitation, learning and love among all critters securing their domiciles and shelters this time of year. We are never alone.

Meanwhile Christ exists ubiquitous especially at governing seasons and change, arguably less in parlors of affluent society among the status quo. I think this is what Huysmans is about.

And if you like Huysmans then i think you'd like Nicholas Roerich for tempering the same theme, Russian aesthetic/philosopher and artist. Theme is basically the same: humans as guests on this planet. Roerich depicts this idea with pure love and adoration as it oughta be.

As I've said, French philosophers and novelists make for dangerous readings. And yet always reinforce one's solid foundation in spirituality.

(:=

(apologies for non-edit feature:= TfHC was created last in this family of forums, wasnt even viewable by general public originally. We're operating on shoe-string budget and TfHC caught last of the nickels, dimes and pennies that support Black Flag at large. Normal forums use "tinfoil hat cafes" as septic tanks where few choose to dwell. Instead I like to think of this place as sanctum sanctorum for navigating insights of purely spiritual nature at explainable levels of understanding. I think you've found an ace at yer readings of Huysmans, you smart cookie.
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby michelle in alaska » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 am

Appears to be perfect at reconnoitring Christ Principle at 2nd arrival already in motion. Those who dwell closest to nature will understand. Metaphysics involved relies upon absolute sense of reintegration with diety/omniety at highest levels, trespassing into areas of pure divine light unimaginable/unknowable at mundane levels. Yet implied at every thought, action and deed.

well, jesus is coming, and 'boy--is he pissed'. and you can trespass into areas of pure divine light any given sunday---i encounter it when i recieve communion. some of us become so addicted to this, we attend mass everyday.....

re:roerich---i find the tibetan thing runs parallel with my religion in some respects.....but what i read, as young, was a fraud:http://www.newsfinder.org/site/more/lobsang_rampa/

(okay.
am i forgiven, now?)
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe