women are so much smarter than men

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

women are so much smarter than men

Postby fgmsociety » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:39 am

In this world, there are many truths, but this one superseeds them all. Women are not only smarter, but when we gain the power that has been denied us for centuries we will run the world for the better. This attitude has been mistaken for a women supremist attitude, but its not. Men are actually much happier when they believe this fact. Just a thought I thought I would throw out there...Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
fgmsociety
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:13 am

but this one superseeds them all. Women are not only smarter

Supersedes.

QED.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby tramp11 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:24 pm

But women leaders should not try to emulate men. There has to be a feminine style of leadership. I think world peace would stand a better chance.
tramp11

Postby SRR » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:58 pm

Without the female vote, we'd never have given rise to the welfare state in western democracies, which is now crumbling from under us while we get taxed into the stratosphere to pay for "basic human rights" like Ipod players at the beginning of the school year, $3000 laptops, and free housing for everyone too lazy to get a job.

Women like the touchy-feely stuff but the cold hard reality of providing and profiting is still a man's game.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: women are so much smarter than men

Postby Woodsman » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:36 pm

fgmsociety wrote:In this world, there are many truths, but this one superseeds them all. Women are not only smarter, but when we gain the power that has been denied us for centuries we will run the world for the better. This attitude has been mistaken for a women supremist attitude, but its not. Men are actually much happier when they believe this fact. Just a thought I thought I would throw out there...Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
Apparently, you're not smart enough to know it's not Thanksgiving yet (at least not here in the U.S.). You're also not smart enough to use a spell checker. This post proves that at least one chick is a moran.

Women already have too much power and it's not making things better by any standards at all. My state of residence has a female governor who has majorly screwed things up for the state. Her only true talent is as a speaker. If she was as smart as she comes across, our economy would not look the way it does now.

Silly girl, get back into the kitchen where you belong (talk about superseding truth).

[/u]
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:50 pm

nowonmai wrote:
but this one superseeds them all. Women are not only smarter

Supersedes.

QED.

Nowonmai and Coldharvest. The wit-trap that all BFCers eventually become victims of.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby yorick » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:53 am

fgmsociety, it's question of "art and artists" the entire man/woman battle of sexes scenario.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:28 am

SRR, i have to agree with you:
Women like the touchy-feely stuff but the cold hard reality of providing and profiting is still a man's game

this summer, in kodiak, i saw bridges, boats, engineering and excavation rising up out of raw wilderness....women had nothing to do with that.

but remember you all---life in a place like this is pretty damn unbearable without us.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tacos » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:00 am

fgmsociety wrote: This attitude has been mistaken for a women supremist attitude, but its not.

it's
Tacos
BFCus Regularus

what we reallly think

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:32 am

No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:54 am

and conversely: http://www.myspace.com/kanyewest

click on "stronger".

B.F.S.

nietzsche is not dead. >;)
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:13 am

SRR wrote: everyone too lazy to get a job

You mean the motivationally challenged, right?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby marie-angelique » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 am

fgmsociety wrote:In this world, there are many truths, but this one superseeds them all. Women are not only smarter, but when we gain the power that has been denied us for centuries we will run the world for the better. This attitude has been mistaken for a women supremist attitude, but its not. Men are actually much happier when they believe this fact. Just a thought I thought I would throw out there...Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

proof by counter example?

there are smart women and dumb women

i think anyone who wants to "run the world" is a dumbass by definition.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby acerbic barbie » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:15 pm

acerbic barbie

Postby lightstalker » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:24 pm

Man finds food,kills it and brings it home.Woman cooks it, and prepares it.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe