Falling books - what does this mean?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby Caliban » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 pm

flipflop wrote:
Ultra Swain wrote:
Caliban wrote:I like the idea of small black holes. Is that like the small holes a pin will make in a balloon? I look forward to being very wrong in my fears.

So does that mean, I will at least get to visit France if even only for a microsecond before the universe snuffs out?

Fooking hell, I can think of better things to do in my last microsecond on earth than visit bloody France ;-))

Cheers

Only Ultras head will get to visit france, the other end will still be half way around the world, or across the world or whatever shape the world is as it gets sucked into that rather cleverly man made black pin hole. Im taking a camera.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:15 pm

And as the music fades over the universe a strange phenomenon will persist for an instant, prompting the following thought from God, "I've never seen a Swain without a grin, but a grin without a Swain! It's the most curious thing I ever saw!"
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

it ain't over and it ain't never gonna be over

Postby denise » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:58 pm

so swain is the cheshire cat but i thought he was freckled, not striped, though perhaps he covers his nether regions at venice and various other beaches.

i can't see him in a mansling, thong, or speedo. i don't even know if he is mod enough for board shorts and i don't remember what they called them before that. oh yeah, trunks. i'll bet he wears trunks.

USA!USA!USA!
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Re: it ain't over and it ain't never gonna be over

Postby marie-angelique » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 am

denise wrote:so swain is the cheshire cat but i thought he was freckled, not striped, though perhaps he covers his nether regions at venice and various other beaches.

i can't see him in a mansling, thong, or speedo. i don't even know if he is mod enough for board shorts and i don't remember what they called them before that. oh yeah, trunks. i'll bet he wears trunks.

USA!USA!USA!

methinks you need to create a poll,
thong, speedo or trunks?

bad girl that you are ;)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

and sunscreen!

Postby denise » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm

me thinks the poll resides in the aforementioned nether regions.

yeah, i'm definitely going to vote trunks. trunks rule.

this being a bad girl might be tougher than i thought. got any good advice ;)
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 am

Swain wears trunks when he surfs the giant waves of the north shore.

Swain wears shorts when he takes out the trash or goes Biggie Smalls t-shirt shopping on the boardwalk.

Swain wears a speedo only during his .000001 nanosecond trip to France before the universe shoves itself up its own asshole.

I hope I have settled this weighty matter once and for all.
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe