Yearning for Zion strangeness.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Yearning for Zion strangeness.

Postby Holland » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am

I've already stated my belief that the police in San Angelo Texas along with FBI agents went far outside the law. Over 400 children were illegally removed from their mothers. Now it comes to light that the initial phone call wasnt even from within the ranch but was linked to a woman in Colorado with a history of posing as a troubled teen.

It is my opinion that the local police with interested government agents tried for years to find any dirt they could on the ranches residents and went in hot and heavy with the first whisper of trouble. I don't like the way these people lived their lives but luckily its none of my business.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/apr/23/phone-number-polygamist-case-linked-colo-woman/

As I said before. If even one of these childrens parents had done nothing illegal and they had their child taken anyway then its a clear cut case of illegal government intervention.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

Another thing that strikes me as bizarre is that with this whole court proceeding you have a situation where they are using the courtroom to build a case instead of trying one.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe