Better have your children at home.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Better have your children at home.

Postby Ultra Swain » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 am

Wayne wrote:...thankfully I have no spawn.

Too easy.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Re: Better have your children at home.

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm

It's part of the gangster communist frankenstein collusion between other factions of gangster communist groups for frankenstein control. I hope that clears things up.

Get your dooooooooooooooooom drone on.
Sri Lanky

Re:

Postby Caliban » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Holland wrote:Eat hardy boys. Microchips are next. It will start with "with one simple injection we can have all your childs medical history available to doctors in case of an emergency and if your precious baby is ever kidnapped we can track him to within 1 meter and have your child back to you before dark." Then it will be "we have to inject all prisoners with this microchip so that if the vicious predators who prey on your children ever escape, we can have them back behind bars before they the can molest little Timmy" Then it will go into military and government personnel in case they are ever captured on the battlefield. Then companies with any trade secrets to protect will use them and so on and so on. One day we will all have them. Everything you buy, everywhere you go and everything you do will be available to some self important fucktard with a g.e.d. whose job is to report anything "suspicious". You will be a complete slave and you will recall a time when you called the people who tried to warn you about it conspiracy theorists.

There was talk over here of DNA of newborns around the same time 2006/7. But as per the above it was in the newspapers only yesterday that they are going to make it compulsory for every dog owner in Britain to have their dogs microchipped - to return them when lost and to identify dangerous animals....and so it starts in an even more mundane fashion than you say above. Test the system with animals in a way that no one is likely to notice or object to. And then.....
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe