VeriChip Corp

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

VeriChip Corp

Postby Holland » Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 am

This is one of the companies that is already implanting people with microchips. This isnt theory. This is already happening. The estimated number of people who have been implanted is already in the high thousands just from this company.

Infants
The elderly
People working in sensitive technologies
ETC. ETC.

Have a look at the companies management. All of them are involved with technology front companies with research funded by the government.

Partners
Press Releases

RFID for people
CompanySolutionsMediaContact

Company

Corporate Governance

MANAGEMENT

Scott R. Silverman
Chief Executive Officer
Scott R. Silverman has served as the Chairman of VeriChip’s board of directors since March 2003 and as a member of VeriChip’s board of directors since February 2002. He was appointed VeriChip's Chief Executive Officer in December 2006. From April 2003 to June 2004, he also served as VeriChip’s Chief Executive Officer. He has served as the Chairman of the board of directors of Applied Digital since March 2003 and he served as Applied Digital’s Chief Executive Officer from March 2003 to December 2006. From March 2002 to March 2003, he served as Applied Digital’s President and as a member of its board of directors. From August 2001 to March 2002, he served as a special advisor to Applied Digital’s board of directors. From September 1999 to March 2002, Mr. Silverman operated his own private investment banking firm. From October 1996 to September 1999, he served in various capacities for Applied Digital, including positions related to business development, corporate development and legal affairs. Mr. Silverman also currently serves on the board of directors of Applied Digital’s majority-owned subsidiaries, Digital Angel Corporation and InfoTech USA, Inc. Mr. Silverman is an attorney licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Daniel A. Gunther
President and Chief Executive Officer of XMark Corporation

Dan Gunther was appointed President in June 2005. From 1987 until that time, Dan held a series of senior management positions at Instantel in operations, product management, manufacturing, quality, sales and finance. In 1993, he was appointed Instantel’s Chief Financial Officer, in 2001 he was appointed its Chief Operating Officer and in 2003 he was appointed its President and Chief Executive Officer. In addition to these responsibilities, he was a member of Instantel’s Board of Directors from April 2003 to June 2005.

William J. Caragol
President & Chief Financial Officer

William J. Caragol was appointed Chief Financial Officer in August 2006 and President in May 2007. Prior to that time, he served as the CFO of GTI, a subsidiary of Applied Digital in the Washington, D.C. area. In the four years before joining GTI, Bill worked with various technology companies, serving as the CFO and VP of Business Development for Millivision Technologies and the CFO for Mantra Communications. He also assisted many service and software organizations developing business plans and structuring strategic relationships and financings. From 1989 to 2000, Bill spent eight years with Deloitte & Touche as a Senior Manager and three years as the CFO for Condor Technology Solutions. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and previously served as a board member on the Investment Advisory Board for Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology. Bill graduated from the Washington & Lee University with a Bachelor of Science in Administration and Accounting.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby OneLungMcClung » Wed May 07, 2008 12:12 pm

They've been at it since the early W years. The boa4rd of directors has been in bed with the Bush administration fro a while, and Department of Homeland Security chief Tommy Thompson just loves these guys.

I think Verichip is more of a threat to us than Bush, Obama, or any band of evil stinking Towlies will ever be.

The Orwellian implications are frightening. As has always been stated by those labeled as paranoid nuts: the end of liberty won't come on the tip of a sword but wrapped in a soft blanket of security. We aren't going to be forced to get these chips...it will be sold to us as safety. Within two generations, people will think you are a wierdo for not having a chip. Don't you want to be safe? Why are you so scared of the Feds, have you done something wrong?

I love this country but may have to fight against it in the future. A nation of sheep run by a group of avaricious powermongers.

I suggest you all read "Spychips" and buy lots of ammo and paramilitary training.
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 07, 2008 1:39 pm

I secretly work for verichip and we have been at this for much longer than you know. In fact, from my computer screen I can see where both of you are at this very moment - and what you had for breakfast too.

One lung, how was the eggs over easy on toast this morning?

Holland - didn't anyone tell you that eating your roomates pussy for breakfast before you eat anything else is a bad idea?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Wed May 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Bill Clintons government was involved with lots of this crap. Not to mention building FEMA camps that have a very Auschwitz look to them. Dont buy into this republican vs. democrat sideshow. All these bastards are the same. If Hillary or Barrak get into office these companies will be implanting people all the same.

Microchips will be in the prison system within 10 years. Then it will be people who are on probation. If a crime is committed they can find out if anyone with a criminal record was within a mile of the place with one click. The info of implanted babies, criminals, military and tech workers will all go into the same database where a stooge with a monitor eagerly awaits your data as well.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Woodsman wrote:I secretly work for verichip and we have been at this for much longer than you know. In fact, from my computer screen I can see where both of you are at this very moment - and what you had for breakfast too.

Holland - didn't anyone tell you that eating your roomates pussy for breakfast before you eat anything else is a bad idea?

You forget the time change Woodsman. I in fact had pussy for last nights dinner.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 07, 2008 2:49 pm

No breakfast - yesterday's (for you). ;-)
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Woodsman wrote:Good call, we need a software update here.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby OneLungMcClung » Wed May 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Woodsman wrote:

I'm having that tomorrow! See! Scary....
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe