What Will Happen When CERN Goes Online?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Will the Large-Hadron Collider Obliterate the Planet?

I sure hope so. Then I won't have to cut my grass.
50%
Probably not. And if it does, it would just be a regional thing. Buh-Bye Geneva.
50%

Total votes : 16

Postby SRR » Sat May 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Shit, the crazy Swiss are at it again, this time manufacturing black holes right under the Alps. This can't be good. Then again, maybe the entire fabric of time-space will finally be ripped apart like the cheap coupon flyer it is this summer, and we can all be free-floatin' around in the galaxy. I really wish there was more press about this, so I can seal up my Camaro, put some rocket engines on the back, and become a 21st century version of the Great Space Coaster.

http://www.swisster.ch/en/news/science_ ... 118-206664

Two men in Hawaii are pursuing a lawsuit against CERN, the Geneva-based European Organisation for Nuclear Research, claiming that some of the experiments of its new LHC accelerator, due to be fired up this summer, could spell the end of the earth.

The New York Times reported on Saturday that Walter Wagner and Luis Sancho, who have backgrounds in physics and law, claimed CERN had played down the risks involved in its Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator, and that black holes the machine could produce might expand and swallow the earth, or reduce it into a shrunken lump of dead matter, known to scientists as “strange matter.”

Scientists working at CERN said the accelerator, which will replicate the moment immediately after the Big Bang in order to learn about forces found in nature, had been tested extensively and is a project that has been developed for the last 14 years. In order to appease any fears about the reactor, CERN has published information on its website, and has as one of its headings: “Microscopic black holes will not eat you.”

“This lawsuit doesn’t hold any water. The LHC is totally safe. The question we need to ask is whether the phenomenon of black holes occurs anywhere else and the resounding answer is ‘yes’,” said James Gillies, CERN’s spokesman.

In terms of the lawsuit, Gillies said nothing had been served. “It’s hard to see how a court in Hawaii could have jurisdiction over CERN,” he added. On April 6, CERN will hold an open day to the public to visit parts of the accelerator. It said this will be their last chance to see it before it is sealed up and cooled down to -271 degrees Celsius. “It’s like visiting Paris and not seeing the Eiffel tower,” CERN told Swisster.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: What Will Happen When CERN Goes Online?

Postby OneLungMcClung » Sun May 18, 2008 1:50 am

SRR wrote:
[i] and Luis Sancho,

Rock on. Any Mexican who has the last name that is the same as the slang word for the guy who comes to fuck your wife while you are at work (Sancho) is someone to listen ot in my book!!

SRR wrote:who have backgrounds in physics and law,

I have a "background" in military history and military theory. Iraq, here I come! Most bad-ass mall ninja commando on the planet, you towlie mofo's...

Seriously, during the time of the Manhattan Project, there was more than one calculation that showed that the run-away chain reaction that is a nuclear explosion would never stop, completely fissioning every last atom on the face of the planet down to elemental hydrogen.

If it does happen, I'll just have to give up my Reuben samiches. Swiss bastards.
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby yorick » Sun May 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Reminds me of Solar Temple circa 1994(?).... not yer usual nutclub, these were highly regarded community leaders of Montreal that set up shop in Switzerland staging their own 'grand finale' of rites. Probly the most important suicide ritual thats been worked since Mount Masada that included more than 40 members and their children too. It was the children's voices this observer heard.

Interestingly at the moment Solar Temple worked its own carefully crafted ritual suicide rite - an earthquake occurred halfway around the world in the Pacific Ocean. Understand these were skilled and educated occultists essentially leaping through metaphysical planes. I've documented elsewhere on this board the actual ritual work performed.

Now with Swiss establishing black hole generator up in the alps we can likely expect the effect to reach worldwide. I would expect all who've been made aware of this Swiss invention to witness *lessening* of tensions and not the opposite. But then Switzerland has always been something of black hole to rest of the world throughout its history, eh?

Geomantric formulae are the venue here. And as everybody knows, mountain ranges carry and transmit the most far-reaching of vibratory energies.

Lung, the buzzword for deserts is extreme economy of time. One New York minute probly equals several years in desert time.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Woodsman » Sun May 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Michigan State University has a large particle accelerator under the University campus. It's not as large as Cerns.

Peeps are often afraid of what they don't understand - especially if some dumbass tells them it's dangerous.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Sun May 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Wayne » Sun May 18, 2008 11:21 pm

If it does go pffffft too bad they don't do it under the Tribal Regions where Binnie is supposedly hanging out.

Or maybe Teheran?

Or out in back of Hugo's place?
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Well, looks like nothing much has changed. Yet...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: What Will Happen When CERN Goes Online?

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Some will move it to the rants, opinions and humour thread.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

under radar the

Postby el3so » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Thank fuck for the TFHC!
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe