Aliens exist!!! Here's the proof!

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Aliens exist!!! Here's the proof!

Postby flipflop » Thu May 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Film Of 'Living Alien' To Be Shown

SkyNews - A US campaigner has vowed to release a video which he says proves the existence of aliens.

Jeff Peckman, who claims the film features a living extraterrestrial, will show the footage to the media on Friday.

The 54-year-old is lobbying for a commission to be set up in Denver so the city can prepare for contact with alien life.

Mr Peckman promised to show the film to officials when he appeared before them earlier this month.

He told the Rocky Mountain News: "It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera."

Mr Peckman - who said the film convinced him that aliens exist and the city needed to act - said the creature is about 4ft tall and can be seen blinking.

"As impressive as it is, it's still one tiny portion in the context of a vast amount of peripheral evidence," he said.

"It's really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence."

Mr Peckham added that other "related credible evidence" proving aliens exist will also be shown at at the news conference.

He said an instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver has analysed the video "very carefully" and said it was authentic.

The general public will have to wait to see the footage as it is being included in a forthcoming documentary.
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Alien proof

Postby el3so » Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Okay, but can it do any tricks?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Aliens exist!!! Here's the proof!

Postby Wayne » Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh BOY!!!!

:D
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri May 30, 2008 11:54 pm

I've got a mate who is utterly convinced that Bill Clinton established first contact with aliens while President and is still in contact with them now.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sat May 31, 2008 12:57 am

well, the vatican's astronomers have approved the "we are probably not alone" non-earthnocentric point of view for the faithful.

of course, they have not approved the "we don't believe in the existence of God" non-anthropomorphic point of view, so i guess y'all are left to your own devices.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat May 31, 2008 8:51 am

denise wrote:
we don't believe in the existence of God" non-anthropomorphic point of view

I'll have fries and a large coke to go with that

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby yorick » Sat May 31, 2008 9:02 am

flipflop wrote:Film Of 'Living Alien' To Be Shown

has vowed to release a video which he says proves the existence of aliens.

Interesting - we NEVER hear about aliens themselves, yet sight their spacecraft often. This tells me acceptance of inter-dimensional life forms is taken for granted. It's their technology we want most.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby el3so » Sat May 31, 2008 9:15 am

denise wrote: the vatican's astronomers have approved the "we are probably not alone" non-earthnocentric point of view for the faithful.

What led them to that conclusion? Did Jesus tell them so?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby yorick » Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 am

She's tellin the truth - Vatican's reversed its earlier ridiculous stupid opinion that earth is center of solar system. And crackpot vatican's even admitted sentient life-forms aint restricted here alone. They confirmed this perspective shortly before abolishing limbo between heaven and hell, just to keep things simple. Perhaps one day the catholic church will even admit there's little difference between Heaven and Hell in final scheme of things with all roads leadin to same place.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:58 pm

nowonmai wrote:I've got a mate who is utterly convinced that Bill Clinton established first contact with aliens while President and is still in contact with them now.

If you really want to break your friend's heart, tell him that his news source stopped publishing last year.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:11 pm

yorick wrote:She's tellin the truth - Vatican's reversed its earlier ridiculous stupid opinion that earth is center of solar system. And crackpot vatican's even admitted sentient life-forms aint restricted here alone. They confirmed this perspective shortly before abolishing limbo between heaven and hell, just to keep things simple. Perhaps one day the catholic church will even admit there's little difference between Heaven and Hell in final scheme of things with all roads leadin to same place.

I just finished Galileo's Daughter, which was very good, and it suggests that the Catholic Church's condemnation of Galileo's astronomical theories was largely political. Basically, Galileo was sort of an overconfident asshole as a young man - as recognized as well-rewarded young supergeniuses often are - and pissed off future cardinals and politicians. Decades later, after the publication of a book the Pope himself had reviewed and authorized (with very few changes), these old rivals mobilized against Galileo and had him - and therefore his theory - condemned. Interestingly, one of the cardinals who backed Galileo argued that it would make the Church look stupid if they denied an obvious scientific truth, which convinced the Pope to refrain from condemning the book himself (the Pope is supposedly infallible, therefore this sort of left the door open for future Vatican policy changes). Which was true, has Catholicism endured any worse embarrassment than that single denial? Not even the pedophile priests, IMHO.

Yeah, when you have to choose between the truth and political manipulation, it's often better in the long run to go with the truth. See the new Scott McClellan book for more on that.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Woodsman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 pm

flipflop wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words, and there's the proof!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:51 pm

el3so wrote:
denise wrote: the vatican's astronomers have approved the "we are probably not alone" non-earthnocentric point of view for the faithful.

What led them to that conclusion? Did Jesus tell them so?

i'm not sure, el3so, but for me it was looking up into the night sky while carl sagan's voice intoned "billions and billions" into my itty bitty little brain, and i figured it was a numbers game. they probably came up with something slightly more scientific sounding.

at the same time, i have entertained the idea that when you get to be Pope, there is a secret vault that only you can access that reveals more of the truth than they let on to the rest of the world. also, this thread made me think of a painting that was done several hundred years ago that purportedly showed a flying saucer in the sky, although i can't remember who did it, maybe an art lover such as yourself recalls?
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 am

[img]
denise wrote:at the same time, i have entertained the idea that when you get to be Pope, there is a secret vault that only you can access that reveals more of the truth than they let on to the rest of the world.

I believe you're thinking of the predictions of the Virgin of Fatima - the first (that WWII would start under Pope Pius) was revealed after WWII started, the second (that Russia would convert to Christianity and save the world), was revealed after Pope John Paul II consecrated Russia. The third prophecy, that there the Pope would suffer and assassination attempt, was revealed one year after the assassination attempt on PJP2. The Vatican knows that prophecies are usually much more accurate when made after the event already happened.

also, this thread made me think of a painting that was done several hundred years ago that purportedly showed a flying saucer in the sky, although i can't remember who did it, maybe an art lover such as yourself recalls?

I bet you can find it in here:

I saw this one right after I saw my first space shuttle launch and it did give me a bit of a chill...

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby denise » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 am

i would love to see a space shuttle launch, in person.

no, friendlyskies, i don't mean predictions.

more like the truth behind the truth.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe