Vaccines

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Vaccines

Postby Holland » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Someone posted a thread in the BFC about needing to get your vaccines for summer travel. It got me thinking about a paper I read a few years back about cancer viruses being intentionally put into vaccines. This also got me thinking about my own criticisms of Jeremiah Wright when I said that he had no evidence that the U.S. created the AIDS virus. In a speech recently, the Reverend referred to a book by Leonard Horowitz, an author I am somewhat familiar with. In his book "Emerging Viruses" he lays out a paper trail from Dr. Robert Gallo who is said to have deiscovered the AIDS virus to Henry Kissinger. I have recently begun looking into this subject and I think there is a massive amount of evidence that HIV was in fact intentionally introduced into the public. Many of you may remember when Bayer was discovered to be intentionally giving hemophiliacs AIDS contaminated medicine. The question is simply how much of the global pandemics are done by design.

What do ya'll think?

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=YGNqxAbnzOo
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Re: Vaccines

Postby Devlin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 am

I think at this point, someone would have come around and spilled the beans about HIV. Another thing to think of is that if someone made it in a lab, how come no one has been able to cure it. That Scientist Kung Fu can't be that good that no one else can figure it out.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 am

Someone has spilled the beans though. There is an interview with Robert Gallo where he talks about them bringing the infected monkies into the U.S. In the interview they are lauging about how the polio vaccines had the HIV virus and that some of the polio vaccines going into Russia and elsewhere had as many as 40-60 different viruses in them, including Lukemia.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am

Listen to this interview with Maurice Hilleman. He says in an interview, almost the same things that Gallo did.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlU&feature=related
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 am

Here is an interview with Robert F Kennedy Jr., basically accusing our government of purposely allowing children to be injected with vaccines full of themarisol and that they know for a fact it causes Autism but wont admit or do anything about it.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc&feature=related
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 pm

...so what exactly does the 'elite' do for polio or rubella?
stoically suffer through it?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Holland » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:35 pm

I know they dont take most of these vaccines. A good example was Tony Blair who supported mandatory MMR vaccines for children but refused to say whether his own son Leo had taken the vaccine. Because he hadnt.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 pm

...well then, why hasn't someone opened fire on these folks?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Holland » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:50 pm

There are many other examples but here is a source for the Tony Blair one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/1721199.stm
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Here are the known facts concerning the World Health Organization tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:

* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren't men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?

* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there -- in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been "contaminated."

* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections -- three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)

* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier -- the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.(4)

The Anti-Fertility Gang

Allied with the WHO in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine (AFV) using hCG with tetanus and other carriers have been UNFPA, the UN Development Programme (UNDP), the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and a number of universities, including Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State.(5) The U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (part of NIH) was the supplier of the hCG hormone in some of the AFV experiments.(6)

The WHO began its "Special Programme" in human reproduction in 1972, and by 1993 had spent more than $356 million on "reproductive health" research.(7) It is this "Programme" which has pioneered the development of the abortificant vaccine. Over $90 million of this Programme's funds were contributed by Sweden; Great Britain donated more than $52 million, while Norway, Denmark and Germany kicked in for $41 million , $27 million, and $12 million, respectively. The U.S., thanks to the cut-off of such funding during the Reagan-Bush administrations, has contributed "only" $5.7 million, including a new payment in 1993 by the Clinton administration of $2.5 million. Other major contibutors to the WHO Programme include UNFPA, $61 million; the World Bank, $15.5 million; the Rockefeller Foundation, $2.5 million; the Ford Foundation, over $1 million; and the IDRC (International Research and Development Centre of Canada), $716.5 thousand.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe