Now is not the time to negate the spiritual

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Now is not the time to negate the spiritual

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

In response to the "science" thread up top in the original cafe,I suggest that the denizens of the planet and Americans in particular,take a good hard look at their material reality/illusion that was created by the dark energies within your institutions.

Now is the time to expand your consciousness and there will actually be no choice. We will see a diminishing of the collective church and an increasing of the more individual type of spirituality as people come to grips of the pain created by the crumbling of the old reality structures.
Sri Lanky

Re: Now is not the time to negate the spiritual

Postby Woodsman » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:We will see a diminishing of the collective church and an increasing of the more individual type of spirituality as people come to grips of the pain created by the crumbling of the old reality structures.

I agree and I DO.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: Now is not the time to negate the spiritual

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 pm

So yeah,basically we have the evolutionary impulse(the urge to evolve),which is considered an instinct,bumping up against our postmodern predicament.

Traditionalists hate modernists,modernists hate postmodernists,and postmodernists hate everything(especially Bush and his ilk ).....probably even themselves.

So,there is a need to engage this.

I mentioned a more personal spirituality but we also need to do this together.

Sorry Kurt,but Libertarianism is only a small part of the answer....in fact,it's not even postmodern materialism.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe