Slumdogs and Revolutionary Lies?

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Slumdogs and Revolutionary Lies?

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm

It's interesting how much of memespace these day is dominated once again by the debate of capitalism versus communism and all the bullshit that goes with that territory. Economist philosophers are trying to slay the Che demons by calling him a serial killer,urban peripheries are being given special attention as if world capitalism is going to transform their conditions,and places like Equador are officially recognising the rights of the Earth and nature with Pachamama.

This is an echo of a tectonic shift happening. The pessimists fear the structure crumbling and the optimists see it being transformed into something new.

The best thing I've seen is the realization that freedom has become the right to share the proceeds of one's own permanent enslavement....which is what capitalism has become.

Pachamama is the realization that we have to depend on the forces of our own invention. The Earth came before us and will outlast us.
Sri Lanky

Re: Slumdogs and Revolutionary Lies?

Postby Q » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 am

Sri Lanky wrote:It's interesting how much of memespace these day is dominated once again by the debate of capitalism versus communism and all the bullshit that goes with that territory. Economist philosophers are trying to slay the Che demons by calling him a serial killer,urban peripheries are being given special attention as if world capitalism is going to transform their conditions,and places like Equador are officially recognising the rights of the Earth and nature with Pachamama.

This is an echo of a tectonic shift happening. The pessimists fear the structure crumbling and the optimists see it being transformed into something new.

The best thing I've seen is the realization that freedom has become the right to share the proceeds of one's own permanent enslavement....which is what capitalism has become.

Pachamama is the realization that we have to depend on the forces of our own invention. The Earth came before us and will outlast us.

Che was an elitist and a racist, who was probably picked last in team sports, and felt the need to punish others for past transgressions on his weak character. He died like a pig, in a barn. Very fitting.

As for capitalism being enslavement.. Last time I checked, you could punch out any time you want. It's not society's fault you can't live without nike shoes or a plasma tv.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Slumdogs and Revolutionary Lies?

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 am

Don't assume capitalism will be around for all eternity.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe