c/o The CLANDESTINE BOAT WORKS
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

call me cautious but...

Postby el3so » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:21 am

I need some grainy, photo-shopped pics to be hopping on this bandwagon.

Either that or the card-reading dude has to chime in.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Barack Obama Is Not The ANTI-CHRIST!

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah, this thread is worthless without pics.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Sarah Palin & John McCain Both Agree To Dis-Agree!

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything ..

Is it OBAMA?? I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it! I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

http://o.bamapost.com/

Comments: Barack Obama, the Antichrist? This would have to count as the ultimate political smear. I mean, accusing a politician of accepting bribes or cheating on taxes is one thing; naming him as the "Seven-Headed Beast of Revelation" (a.k.a. "the Wicked One," "False Prophet," and "Beast from the Abyss") is candidate bashing on an apocalyptic scale.

Though it is unclear what, besides being charismatic and popular, Barack Obama has done to earn this dishonor, outgoing Antichrist designee George W. Bush must be thrilled to see a newcomer wearing the ungodly mantle. Obama joins an extensive roster of modern luminaries branded with a "666," including Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin, Pope Benedict XVI, Bill Gates, and Barney the Dinosaur.

For the record, while Barack Obama is in his forties and by most accounts a persuasive speaker, he is not a Muslim (nor, for that matter, does the Book of Revelation say the Antichrist is a Muslim), nor has he ever delivered a stump speech promising "world peace."

What is the Antichrist?

The American Heritage Dictionary defines "Antichrist" as "the great antagonist who was expected by the early Church to set himself up against Christ in the last days before the Second Coming."

http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/

While Biblical in origin, the exact details as to the nature, identity, and chronological placement of the figure known as "Antichrist" have been the subject of endless speculation throughout history, partly due to the highly symbolic language of the scriptures in which it is mentioned, and partly due to sectarian differences in interpretation. Generally speaking, those who expect the Antichrist to literally appear in human form believe he will come to power as a world leader through deception and trickery, and "by peace shall destroy many," only to succumb to the superior might of Jesus Christ and the forces of righteousness at the final battle of Armageddon.

Who is the Antichrist?

Who is the Antichrist? Take your pick. In addition to the personages mentioned above, nominees over the past two thousand years have included the Roman emperor Nero, any or all Popes of the Catholic Church, Peter the Great, Napoleon, Friedrich Nietzsche (self-anointed) and W.S. Duncan-Binns (self-appointed), John F. Kennedy (who allegedly received 666 votes during the 1956 Democratic convention), Mikhail Gorbachev, and William Jefferson Clinton. And on and on the list goes.

Some say the Antichrist will be a Jew. Others say he'll be a Muslim. Others say a Catholic. Some say he will emerge in Russia, others the Middle East, and still others say he will be a leader of the European Union.

The point to take away is that it's all speculation, and fanciful speculation at that. The Biblical passages mentioning the Antichrist are so obscure and fraught with mythic imagery that they require interpretation. And much of the interpretation they've been subjected to, unfortunately, is based on extra-Biblical assumptions, not to mention pseudoscientific borrowings from astrology and numerology:

“the anti-christ has the numver 666.
check out the sum of VICARIVS FILII DEI in roman numerals.
It adds up to 666!

it was written on the pope’s chiara… long ago. but they changed it now.”

It was THEN that I realised that Numerology had the key to the Barack Obama mystery! So here it is: PROOF!!

Barack Obama was born on 8/4/1961. If you use that guy’s Roman Numerals technique (add up all the letters that have a value in Roman Numerals, e.g. V = 5, L=50, etc), the word “ELECTION” gives you 151. If you add the individual digits, you get 7. If you then take this away from Barack Obama’s birth-year (1961), you get 1954.

You tracking with me? Good…

Now, if you implement the Roman Numeral Technique above you get the following -

DEMOCRATIC = 171

CANDIDATE = 1011 (we’ll ignore the 0, giving 111)

BARACK = 100

HVSSEIN = (No ‘U’ in Latin, remember!) 6

OBAMA = 1000

Now if you add them all up, you get 1288. If you take that 1288 away from 1954, guess what you get?

666!!!!!!

This is incredible. Please tell all your Republican friends."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp

Let's not mince words: it's bunk.

In two millennia of playing "Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Antichrist" (as author Jonathan Kirsch characterizes it in A History of the End of the World), no one has ever won the prize. Either the game is rigged, or those playing it don't have a clue.

Politics as unusual

If it wasn't intended as a political smear -- and we have no way of knowing, admittedly, what the true motivation of its author was -- we are entitled at the very least to conclude that this whisper campaign identifying Obama with the Antichrist is based in ignorance and fear. Ignorance, because the author knows next to nothing about the Biblical underpinnings of his or her claims (including the proper title of the Book of Revelation). Fear, because the author willingly foregoes reason for superstitious terror.

Obama, the man, is neither Christlike nor Satanic. He is an ordinary politician who happens to have a sonorous voice and the gift of gab. He also has a platform. What say we judge him based on his merits?
"I've already been executed,
I'm just waiting to die."
-
William Sherrick Duncan-Binns
c/o The CLANDESTINE BOAT WORKS
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Postby matt5058 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Remember when the Bible was written....long before Islam came into existence? How could they have known the anti-christ would be of 'Muslim descent'? Lol
matt5058
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Obama + false hope = anti-christ?

Hope works really well in politics because there isn't ever an endgame within it let alone an end of days. Hope simply states the obvious....that politics is a neverending game with a neverending outcome. It is also a game of cheating. The game itself is cheating and so if the players choose not to cheat then they are considered spoil-sports....and no one likes a spoil sport. Is the anti-christ the coming of the spoil-sport?

Personally I can see a Hindu fundamentalist coming out of India who may be the closest thing to Hitler.....soon.

As for the two cats,they represent the two-headed one party system. Demonize the other...this is what politics has evolved into of late.

The truth is gray......How can one ideology encompass all that is gray?
Sri Lanky

Re: Sarah Palin & John McCain Both Agree To Dis-Agree!

Postby Woodsman » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 am

Herr VOLKMAR wrote:Image

Thanks, man!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Abomination? Whatever.

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Sun May 10, 2009 10:40 pm

"AMERICA is an OBAMA-NATION!" -Rev. Gen. Butt-Fuck.
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

The three veils of Obama

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Not too fat to whore.
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Mon May 11, 2009 11:15 pm

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Mon May 11, 2009 11:26 pm

No 1 best thread of the decade.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 am

Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby lightstalker » Thu May 21, 2009 1:18 am

This thread deserves a bit o' the good reverend John Hagee:

Take it away john
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCtgTia ... re=related
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby lightstalker » Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 am

Oh, wait, that would be Pastor Hagee
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby marie-angelique » Thu May 21, 2009 3:26 am

Ultra Swain wrote:Image

niiice :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe