Deathfish on the floor

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Deathfish on the floor

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm

I had a strange experience one day. I was at a friend's place in the core and a very emotionally disturbed woman had stopped by. My friend,being the good alcoholic that he is,decided to negotiate for a sexual favour with this young lady. It ended badly so my friend and I went downtown for a beer or two. The woman was allowed to crash at his place while we were gone.

After ordering my beer I got an acute pain in my gut and I was compelled to rush back to my friend's place and I did. When I got there I came across a huge pool of blood and the young woman waved at me as if this was all quite normal. It seems she had slit her wrists to the bone.

I wrapped her tiny arms with anything I could get my hands on and called 911.

The paramedics arrived and worked half-heartedly as this woman went in and out of consciousness. As they were carrying her down the stairs she let out a primal wail,a cry for all the horror that is cultural genocide,for a whole generation of aboriginal women who had been socialized into the sex trade. I still remember that shocking wail,like a gangbang initiation before my eyes.

I asked her at the hospital what she had seen when she yelled. She said that she had been running with her grandfather and black elk. I will never forget the pain and hate in her eyes as she told me this. I prevented her from dying but in a way she was already dead.
Sri Lanky

Re: Deathfish on the floor

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 pm

My heart is on the ground for you both.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Making love to an emotionally disturbed woman is like selling a car; you hope the fucker never comes back to haunt you.

I was distracted from the rest of the story by the acute pain in the gut which was left hanging. Chunder, trots, swamp or grand slam?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:52 pm

I don't know why I got the pain in the gut. Maybe something was sending me some wild human truth....some kind of spiritual pull beyond the calculations of reason. It was an act of love,an image of horror,and a tragic intensity I've yet to experience again. Our lives were separated by culture but for one crazy moment we were united by experience and fate....beyond names.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Maybe something was sending me some wild human truth....some kind of spiritual pull beyond the calculations of reason.

I've had vindaloos which made me feel the same way.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm sure that made you flush with reason.
Sri Lanky

Postby trueblue5x5 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 am

Wow ,..
all the [understandable] gallows humor aside...
Hats off to you Sri Lanky.
Ahhh Glasshopper! You have just reached the rarely attained "WTF" level of consciousness! This is good! Maybe!

The sheer power of your telling of the tale compells the reader to feel it. Something probably tipped you off - on some level. You "knew"...or, your "gut" knew...[literally!] kinda like when you suddenly get froggy and get the urge [no reason or time for thought] to MOVE! and then seconds later a mortar craters the spot you were in just before? [Or a mach truck,... or a flash flood,...]

Only afterwards you manage to come up with an entire 'list' of how you "probably' heard it coming - or something 'probably' tipped you off,... something- or ANYTHING that is, that 'makes sense of it'...but the truth is,.. you just dont KNOW what made this happen and you probably never will.

Just know that you might be tapping into something that can come in mighty handy, in those "charming" life and death situations some of us seem to be drawn to - a VV pal used to call it his 'spidey' sense. We all have it. Just most never have to dip into that well. Sounds like your work might promote this in some way?

Yep. definitely some kinda thing going on. Courage and Crazy-ness arent that far apart anyway... "Or so I'm told" ! LOL [wink]

Interesting to me personally as I have experienced something similar - during an attempted suicide - but it was someone I knew so I attributed the "gut wrenching foreboding" to that. I Wonder if its possible that someone in that much mental anguish could 'send forth' a 'psychic' cry for help?

Thank goodness for her that you did. In my case, the suicide attemptor also felt something very powerful that she later described as a shocking wake up call- and she is still alive and beating her habit. [Knock on wood]

Who the frak knows? You did a good thing no matter what the outcome.
dont lie to, disrespect or annoy a Dragon, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
trueblue5x5
BFCus Regularus

Postby trueblue5x5 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 am

SRI ,

I couldnt let this go... so I did a little search re; symbology specifically Native American, dont know if thats relevant or not but found NO 'indigenous' references at ALL to Elk- much less Black Elk! However, one of the greatest Olgalala indian 'Shamans' was named Black Elk and he prophesyed the Olgalala Native American version of the end of time Circle.[ Or Circle of Life- depending on you perception.] Perhaps this lady was familiar with the story as it predicts the death cycle? So maybe that was her symbol for 'running with death'. Just offering something to make a little more sense of it.

This is a Anglisized quote from him.[Black Elk] . FWIW... Cheers, MW

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round... Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle. The sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. The sun comes forth and goes down again in a circle. The moon does the same, and both are round. Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing. Our tepees were round like the nests of birds, and these were always set in a circle. The nation's hoop, a nest of many nests, where the Great Spirit meant for us to hatch our children.
...Black Elk, Oglala Sioux Holy Man
dont lie to, disrespect or annoy a Dragon, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
trueblue5x5
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Circles within circles within circles.......
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe