Zero-point Field

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Zero-point Field

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 pm

This is a pulsating energy field that is the central engine of our consciousness where brains communicate through quantum frequency. All major cultures except Western ones concieve the universe as connected by a single energy whereas Western thought insists that we are isolated and self-contained entities. This is what gave rise to the concept of nations and the war and terrorism that followed.

There are a variety of means of accessing the field. Drugs, guided imagery, and drumbeat are examples. By developing thin boundaries we can merge with environments through extrasensory means. The ancient traditions that acknowledge the field understand that true spirit is co-operation and not competition and facilitate the openess which is required to recieve more information.
Sri Lanky

Re: Zero-point Field

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 pm

...but my sweet man........what if we don't want to merge?

:)
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:This is a pulsating energy field that is the central engine of our consciousness where brains communicate through quantum frequency. All major cultures except Western ones concieve the universe as connected by a single energy whereas Western thought insists that we are isolated and self-contained entities.

I believe in all.

This is what gave rise to the concept of nations and the war and terrorism that followed.

There are a variety of means of accessing the field. Drugs, guided imagery, and drumbeat are examples. By developing thin boundaries we can merge with environments through extrasensory means. The ancient traditions that acknowledge the field understand that true spirit is co-operation and not competition and facilitate the openess which is required to recieve more information.

Deer path to the freeway. Interstate to the collective. Inner mind into outer space.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 pm

The only reason not to merge is we,or at least about 95 % of us,haven't evolved past the point of survivability yet and don't have the dubious luxury of consciously playing with consciousness. But,even though we haven't changed perceptively in the physical sense there has been some tweaking occuring...actually it involves the grey matter so it is on the physical level.

Also,I think cultures are converging now instead of diverging particularly in how we look at ourselves...but,at different rates. It's happening much faster among young people as they are more willing to learn from different pathways/modalities and reject conventional thinking.

There is a growing disdain for Anglo-American intellectual law-based culture even within these societies because this culture is creating cloned sheoples. Sheoples are people who get totally lost in politics(the two-headed one party system) and economics.

If we don't merge it's chaos like we've never seen.....or I should say,if we don't acknowledge that we are already merged instead of allowing politics and religion to keep us divided then it's chaos. The power-brokers are running out of time because they operate in linear mode.
Sri Lanky

Postby Q » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 am

Sri Lanky wrote: Anglo-American intellectual law-based culture .

vs. what, ignorant emotional-based culture?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 am

The Anglo-American system is a disease maintenance system that denies other ideologies from being integrated into the mainstream because it is set up in such a way to keep the privileged few in power and to keep people separated by a monetary caste system. It has successfully conditioned people to have a defeatist attitude. A hardcore strain has thankfully been removed from office and replaced by one that believes in implementing ideology through diplomacy. See Iran.

There are two human emotions: love and fear

Which one do you think the American system is based on?
Sri Lanky

Postby Q » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:The Anglo-American system is a disease maintenance system that denies other ideologies from being integrated into the mainstream because it is set up in such a way to keep the privileged few in power and to keep people separated by a monetary caste system. It has successfully conditioned people to have a defeatist attitude. A hardcore strain has thankfully been removed from office and replaced by one that believes in implementing ideology through diplomacy. See Iran.

There are two human emotions: love and fear

Which one do you think the American system is based on?

Based on? Liberty. Which would fall under free will when it comes to us hairless apes.

You seem just as obsessed with money and status as those that you complain about do. Last time I checked, no one was holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy a big screen tv or SUV. Beauty of our system is that you can opt out of it.

Same can't be said of the inverse.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Yes!...I'm glad you mentioned liberty.

This is the point....that America is a COLLECTIVE enterprise using the energies of democratic spirit contained in the belief that what is great and important:is it's love of liberty.

I worry about the fact that too much belief of late has been in it's love for the GDP.

...and it's good to know that I don't have to go on the pilgrim road to enlightened selfishness....I can choose my own regardless of there being socioeconomic alterations....or not.
Sri Lanky

Postby Q » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Yes!...I'm glad you mentioned liberty.

This is the point....that America is a COLLECTIVE enterprise using the energies of democratic spirit contained in the belief that what is great and important:is it's love of liberty.

I worry about the fact that too much belief of late has been in it's love for the GDP.

...and it's good to know that I don't have to go on the pilgrim road to enlightened selfishness....I can choose my own regardless of there being socioeconomic alterations....or not.

Liberty is the freedom to act or believe without being stopped by unnecessary force, is generally considered in modern time to be a concept of political philosophy and identifies the condition in which an individual has the right to act according to his or her own will.

You are approaching the concept of Liberty from the wrong (collectivist perspective) angle. You are redifining it to involve redistribution of wealth. And how does one do that? By force. Which negates free will and liberty, and is NOT what the US was set upon.

Because X makes more money than Y, doesn't negate Y's liberty. And Y certinly doesn't have the right to use Z to extort money from X.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:34 am

Individual and national interests aren't what they used to be. Survival requires collective solutions in the 21st century. In order to have sustainable development we have to face the reality that humanity shares a common fate. If we continue on a 20th century course there is going to be way more conflict between the haves and have-nots.

The challenge is overcoming cynicism and ending this bullshit argument of "us" versus "them".
Sri Lanky

Postby LechoZX » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm

WTF is a quantum frequency.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:58 pm

LechoZX wrote:WTF is a quantum frequency.

It's the number of times per week that Quantum Leap gets played in your neighbourhood.

"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

The human body is controlled by a quantum energy field which means your body is an electromagnetic being with frequency patterns that resonate.

If you've ever wondered why you are attracted to some people but repelled by others without really knowing why,it is because of the way you resonate in relation with everybody else.

...and you probably thought your body was actually flesh.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe