yorick's presumed death: think so.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: yorick's presumed death: think so.

Postby Caliban » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm

coldharvest wrote:OK, his name can stand as a testament to the forces unseen.

Good, 'cause if you took him off here it would be like he never existed. As if he had been posted without the option of editing.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby michelle in alaska » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

As if he had been posted without the option of editing.

"...surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."

i hope and believe that yorick will be allowed the option to edit, if he chooses...
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby redharen » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Caliban wrote:
coldharvest wrote:OK, his name can stand as a testament to the forces unseen.

Good, 'cause if you took him off here it would be like he never existed. As if he had been posted without the option of editing.

Perfect
redharen
small ax

Postby SRR » Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Random drunken Wikipedia'ing revealed the mysterious case of Ambrose Bierce:
He is known for his distinctive style of writing, which his stories often share. This includes a cold open, use of dark imagery, vague references to time, limited description, war-themed pieces and use of impossible events.

Euclidaen parallels between him and Yorick abound.

And also:

In October 1913 Bierce, then in his seventies, departed Washington, D.C., for a tour of his old Civil War battlefields. By December he had proceeded on through Louisiana and Texas, crossing by way of El Paso into Mexico, which was in the throes of revolution. In Ciudad Juárez he joined Pancho Villa's army as an observer, and in that role he witnessed the battle of Tierra Blanca.

Bierce is known to have accompanied Villa's army as far as the city of Chihuahua. After a last letter to Blanche Partington, a close friend, sent from there December 26, 1913, he vanished without a trace, becoming one of the most famous disappearances in American literary history.

Several writers have speculated that he headed north to the Grand Canyon, found a remote spot there and shot himself, though no evidence exists to support this view. All investigations into his fate have proved fruitless, and despite an abundance of theories his end remains shrouded in mystery. The date of his death is generally cited as "1914?".

In one of his last letters, Bierce wrote the following to his niece, Lora:

"Good-bye — if you hear of my being stood up against a Mexican stone wall and shot to rags please know that I think that a pretty good way to depart this life. It beats old age, disease, or falling down the cellar stairs. To be a Gringo in Mexico—ah, that is euthanasia!"

Consider also Yorick's assertion:

Pre Trans-Dimensional Yorick wrote:I would argue that 100% of deaths are suicides - willfully exiting earth and stepping into etheræl realms with ultimate final thought, known only to the dead and dying themselves. Achievable passwords between the worlds, gained in perfected form just once - yet practiced over an entire lifetime.

And another near-obvious clue:

Pre Trans-Dimensional Yorick also wrote:Yet arguably death and birth oughta be the only times we find ourselves entirely alone. Nevertheless death of another close to us oughta be celebrated and not whined about. Look for spiritual gifts along these lines, assuming yer clued to metaphysics. Is yorick dying? Hell who aint. And differences in visions and prophesies is alot founded on gifts of the beholder. Question of subliminal suggestion invoking truths from years ago, you understand. Notso much *somebody else* inflicting some kinda curse or foreboding, though that can work too.

Its WILLFUL acceptance towards death of the self that only matters, everything else is base mathematics - except the ritual involved. And as I've said, its in working of the ritual that mostly fails whereby suicides cheat themselves, swindling the almighty from conducting kharmic death in accordance with accacic records, you understand. And reasoning has less to do with selfish reasoning "why" yet more to do with "when" and "how" such an event shall occur. And yes, the insightful can discover one yet not the other through their meditations.

So, one might conjectulate, that Yorick could be the ætheareal reincarnation of Mr. Bierce, or his aged continuation if one postulates that monsieur Ambrose had contacted non-worldly elements and extended his lifespan into the infinite. He was, after all, visiting Civil War haunting grounds and Yorick is presumed to be the individual on the BFC most connected with that era of Americana given his near-rabid affirmation to the admiration of the Kentucky landscape. Drawing on ghosts and demons, after the Mexican revolutionary war of the early twentieth century, Mr. Bierce may have re-emerged in physical form for a few decades and caught on to the randomness of the 'Flag, and then, just like a whithering lamp staying alit on whale fat, seeing his time was nearly up, disappeared back into the æther; from there we can only obfuscatingly postulate on the next time he might reveal himself in our known temporal dimensions.

And with such a fate in mind, the original message begins to make sense, in its entirety:

Yorick, with his trans-dimensional ticket bought, punched, and while he was climbing the steps to the train that spans the threads and fabrics of "time" as humans understand it, wrote:..... ye wanna dissolve from earth then caint leave no tracks, meaning nobody to know yer dead. Hell, here at Kentucky suicide is considered crime same as murder for effect it leaves on kin and friends. Same as if yer killin somebody else to kill yerself in this respect.

Ideally thus, ye wanna alienate yerself from *everybody* first and then book passage under false name on tramp steamer and jump over the side. Another popular idea is heading to 3rd world city, removing all clothing labels and ditching identification, knowin you'll be just be another anonymous 'hit'n run' come morning.

Problem among suicides is they git confused at working out ritual, otherwise a damned convenient alternative. Popular now among Shinto Japanese who adore suicide is dyin in mountains slow death exposed to the elements - subliminal stuff that agrees with Buddhist philosophy that starving oneself to death is entirely virtuous.

Of course, anyman living a life worth living always has no problem with dying. It's those who fear or dread the inevitable that arguably dont know how to live. Look at history's all time greats - all of em basically suicides killin themselves in their endeavors.

Personally seen my own death already in prophesy/vision roughly 17 yrs ago soon to occur. Healthiest outlook bein dunno exactly how its to occur, though got handle on when.

Temporal existence, deterioration of physical form, return to intra-dimensional existence Ƒinis ᶌitae Ƨed Ƞon ɐmoris, Ǯx ɐliɐ until the next time that whatever constraints he is dealing with permits him to reappear.

Certainly, it's all obvious now.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 am

Fantastic research ,SRR....and to think you stumbled upon it. It's definitely meant to be.

I was reading the segment on death of the self(again)....after I started a thread on identity theft. How ironic.

What is identity? It makes me think of the Three Veils of Maya.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm

It makes me think of the Three Veils of Maya.

Is that the abridged version of the 7 veils - one for each tit and the lady garden?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Wed May 13, 2009 9:49 am

srr:
Fantastic research ,SRR....and to think you stumbled upon it. It's definitely meant to be.

agreed.
... and thanks for that.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe