Russians support the Somali pirates.

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Russians support the Somali pirates.

Postby Alessandro » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:44 am

Come to think about whom would gain anything if the Suezroute became less used?
Russians of course, they could make lots of money on shipping goods on the Transiberian railroad, the use of the Northeast passage would also benefit them and of course all their cargohauling flights.
Surely the Somalis would take free smallarm weapons and RPGs from the Russian surplus stock.
M/V Faina was Ukrainan so it won´t affect their trade too much I reckon?
To think before you type is like wiping your butt before you dump.
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Re: Russians support the Somali pirates.

Postby coldharvest » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 am

Alessandro wrote:Come to think about whom would gain anything if the Suezroute became less used?
Russians of course, they could make lots of money on shipping goods on the Transiberian railroad, the use of the Northeast passage would also benefit them and of course all their cargohauling flights.
Surely the Somalis would take free smallarm weapons and RPGs from the Russian surplus stock.
M/V Faina was Ukrainan so it won´t affect their trade too much I reckon?

The Russians are thick on the ground in The Horn....who else would fly those Russian airplanes?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Alessandro » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 am

My theory is deepened due to the fact Somalia is one of the three nations whom recognized Abkahzia (parastate in Georgia) as an independent state.
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm

The Russians are not the only ones who support the pirates. Anyone who roots for the underdog supports them,myself included. It's amazing how what basically started off as self-defense has evolved into a multi-million dollar business. Now they have taste of power and nobody relinquishes that kind of power without a fight.
Sri Lanky

Postby Devlin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 am

Sri Lanky wrote:The Russians are not the only ones who support the pirates. Anyone who roots for the underdog supports them,myself included. It's amazing how what basically started off as self-defense has evolved into a multi-million dollar business. Now they have taste of power and nobody relinquishes that kind of power without a fight.

Yea it is a multi million dollar business but what the hell good is having millions of dollars if you live in Somalia. You can't walk into Bentley of Mogadishu and roll out with an Arnage, drive it to the Four Seasons and pick up super models at the bar. I can understand getting the cash and hauling ass out of that fifth world shit hole but not staying around.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alessandro » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Devlin wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:The Russians are not the only ones who support the pirates. Anyone who roots for the underdog supports them,myself included. It's amazing how what basically started off as self-defense has evolved into a multi-million dollar business. Now they have taste of power and nobody relinquishes that kind of power without a fight.

Yea it is a multi million dollar business but what the hell good is having millions of dollars if you live in Somalia. You can't walk into Bentley of Mogadishu and roll out with an Arnage, drive it to the Four Seasons and pick up super models at the bar. I can understand getting the cash and hauling ass out of that fifth world shit hole but not staying around.

Hahaha, your US$ last much longer in Somalia than elsewhere. They import Japanese 4wds, organize the best lookin´chicks (not shoot them like Spector)
by giving money to their parents and enjoy rockstar status in community.
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Alessandro wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Hahaha, your US$ last much longer in Somalia than elsewhere. They import Japanese 4wds, organize the best lookin´chicks (not shoot them like Spector)
by giving money to their parents and enjoy rockstar status in community.

I will still take Rock Star status in NYC, Moscow, Tokyo or even whale status in Vegas then that status in the Mog.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Alessandro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

The pirates don´t live in the Mog.
BTW I saw on CNN one of the suspected mothership of the pirates being a former russian trawler, surprise, surprise.
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm

The fuckin' media has this all wrong. The fact is,toxic nuclear waste has been dumped all along the Somali coast by French and American business because they can. Somalia has no legit government and it's funny how legit business acts illegit around vulnerable countries that can't defend itself. The pirates are a coast guard of sorts.

You'd think green environmentalist types would be all over this. Nope,because when it comes to black,green isn't interested.
Sri Lanky

Postby Alessandro » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Hard to do fingerpointing when you have no proof who done the toxic waste dumping.
Alessandro
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Alessandro wrote:Hard to do fingerpointing when you have no proof who done the toxic waste dumping.

Actually you can......if you can get a sample of the nuclear or chemical waste.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 pm

And did you?
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:13 pm

I caught part of an interview of a Somali-Canadian on a university radio program and he pointed fingers at the French and American governments.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe