Big Brother Needs Your Help!

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Big Brother Needs Your Help!

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

From the following link - http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

Make sure you report the subversives...you're either with us or against us!
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Re: Big Brother Needs Your Help!

Postby coldharvest » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 am

It'll be such great sport watching the mightiest country the world has ever known immolating itself in an Emo like spasm of self-hate and entitlement.
....America needs an Oliver Cromwell
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: Big Brother Needs Your Help!

Postby Chimborazo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

Yes, we do. And it's amusing to watch all the Obama lovers ignore the type of shit they hated Bush for and watching all the Bush lovers hate Obama for the type of shit that gave them a Dubya inspired boner. But fuck it...I'm about to have a glass of Jack neat and smoke a cowboy killer on the beach with my dog at my side under a waxing moon at 99% full.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe