TFHC is not quite dead

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

TFHC is not quite dead

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm

I sense an attitude of protest...an attitude of true anarchy,where there is no dominance. Only to be found on the THFC within this board. It has manifested through Fancy's expressions of totality....how could they be concieved/percieved in any other way. How else could they make sense?
Sri Lanky

no hard feelings Sri

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

0 replies is okay for TFHC but a mere 18 views.

I was gonna make a Sri Anal funny just for old times' sake, but what 'd be the point if no-one read it?
Where the fück is coldharvest?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: TFHC is not quite dead

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

It's up to 33 views by golly!

It's alright. I'm on an anti-technology kick right now. No cell phone,no computer,no TV,etc. The esoteric life is not a theory....it has to be lived. Otherwise it's dead.

: )

Ranting about bullshit on a website is not going to get you there.....but if you're lookng for a cheap laugh then I guess it's OK.

Happy anal.
Sri Lanky

Postby Caliban » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:
Ranting about bullshit on a website is not going to get you there.....but if you're lookng for a cheap laugh then I guess it's OK.

Happy anal.

Total agreement. Don't get me wrong, Ilove to come here and read the debates (agree or disagree) and I see some very eloquent and logical arguments and some fascinatingly illogical ones too. I love every minute of reading them,but it is getting rarer and rarer for me to bother my arse joining in unless its to make a funny or probably inane comment. I find more and more Im only here for the laugh. Although I'm glad all you others('all' meaning -if anyone is bothering to read this) come and make that effort. Keep it up, I love you all....even the crazies, and you know who you are. Well, some of you do.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 am

I've never been that good with the word. Actions speak louder as we all know and some people have been blessed with having that ability to articulate every minute detail of their experience. My place in the universe is only unfolding now and it seems that my place is to help people through their death. Myself and another individual, whom I'm great friends with,are going through a similar experience involving two women who are both deeply involved with organized crime. One is dying of cancer and the other is going through a profound psychic change. I am entrusted with being present for the person with cancer. The bosses are allowing us to do what we were entrusted to do. I could go into more detail but there is no question in my mind that this is not coincidence. I have had too many of these to doubt that a higher collective consciousness is at work.....and it is one that looks after me. These signs are all around us. It's only a matter of being aware of them. The best part is they have nothing to do with money. Money is shit.
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm

This is a fascinating forum and needs more attention no doubt, but then again we can all bitch and moan about how the BFC has been going down the shits ever since the glory years of the Real Allen and JJY back in '01 and '02 when the world was young, life was simple, drugs were cheap, and Tim Leary was still with us on our present astral plane.

Warzones and tinfoil hattery go together like peanut butter and bananas. You folks ain't got no idea what kind of otherworldly shit has actually caused all the shit that is shitting all over the shit on this toilet-bowl of a world. What we need is more real debate, to relate and congregate, and not stop to simply masturbate.

Your wildest dreams come close to the reality of the situation. Let them loose, eh.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Caliban » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

SRR wrote:This is a fascinating forum and needs more attention no doubt, but then again we can all bitch and moan about how the BFC has been going down the shits ever since the glory years of the Real Allen and JJY back in '01 and '02 ....

That got me thinking. In the attic I have a computer tower (remember those?) from 01/02 when I was on the original flag with another persona that I now can't recall, when everything posted came through in an email format. I seem to think I saved them???? maybe wrong but not sure. I'll have to see if I can get that old jallopy fired up and check for them. Start a blast from the past topic maybe. I think I know what I'll be doing with my wet bank holiday monday tomorrow...
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Ted Kazsinski anyone?

...or is it Kazsynski?
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 am

Ted was right about a great deal of things but his solution needed some work.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Ted needed to employ AQ's methods. Active nihilism is fascinating. It brings to mind things like utopia, radicalism, and groups like the Weather Underground and the Situationists. AQ best represents it now. It is completely outside of state control. It uses globalisation against globalisation.

At least Ted wasn't a passive nihilist...which brings to mind stuff such as "European Buddhism". You know,the type that closes his eyes and tries to make himself into an island while the world blows itself up. I guess this is where the term Europussy comes from.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 pm

I stick my finger in existence - it smells of nothing.

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Euro pussy

Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby svizzerams » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby coldharvest » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

svizzerams wrote:Image

I'll thank you not to post pussy or box shots!
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Fansy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm

"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe